The Funny Side

Starting to look like this. Ather visit all 30 cities by the year end and get scratch card :joy:

6 Likes

I think we could easily buy 40 athers for the price of Kia carnival limousine

7 Likes

10 Likes

Providing Electric Fencing for Honda Activa.

2 Likes

No offense what so ever but if found inappropriate or violating community rules moderators can remove the post.

After reading certain posts since many days many times, repeatedly the same content without acceptance of truth, I badly wanted to post this here.

Google Photos

Interesting! A double edged post?

18 Likes

@abhishek.balaji @tarun This memes shows how Ather team works 24x7 to fix the issues and recent OTA update for Beta testers for 450 & 450X :grinning::grinning::grinning::fire::fire::fire::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Kanadaddavru​:heart::heart:

I pity the people who look at EV’s as Battery Bikes :rofl:

1 Like

I took delivery my scooter from service center but scooter Brain still there in service center.:face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

All these folks calling it ‘Wrap’ mode. I can’t help but imagine them hogging on Kathi Rolls while zooming off into the night on a 450X! :grin:

8 Likes

It’s very common in YouTube videos too. Expect nice b-roll shots of rolls😂

I think I am living Through TENENT… I went back in time 18000 days and synced my scooter. I didn’t think warp mode was littral.

14 Likes

Can you check your last ride efficiency just to be sure :smiley:

Not owning the vehicle yet but looks like Ather is going to provide me roadside assistance. I clicked on the button to check if it’s a demo feature but the call went through. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha, so 10th or 11th? Not sure if planned, but well executed :joy:

5 Likes

3 Likes