The Funny Side

Odd/even number not applicable for CNG and electric vehicles.

That was the joke :stuck_out_tongue:

When I showed the TVC to my grandmother she said “The scooter looks very delicate”. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

OMG Many here said they get erroneous emails from Ather and finally I met that experience. My vehicle is ready and scheduled for delivery tomorrow 16-12-2020. I got a call today 15-12-2020 morning 9:20AM in this regard but for Ather servers days go backward, & that too delivery at midnight. :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The making and release of 450X full features on vehicle and on mobile app reminds me the hype created for making and release of KGF 1.

KGF certainly didn’t let (most) us down! And the expectations on @tarun @abhishek.balaji @chaitanya.hegde (mentions for the lack of @TeamAther) is the same!

Though the 450X is released and customers are made to pay in full for buggy app that doesn’t detect the version of vehicle and modules on vehicle dashboard that are sitting idle for to be enabled!

This scooter also catched me .:scream: Today am in still Home didn’t went Duty :grimacing::joy:

Seems Ather standardised their CS response it always starts at waiting position 5 till 1 and then they will get busy and disconnect. Initially it used to be different number and some times it used to connect.

Also standardised their response. We have noted the issue, it is a known issue and our development team is working on this, will reduce the issues.with in couple of weeks. ( they are not throwing a wrong answer, to be noted they did not mention how many couple of weeks only god knows the multiplication factor that has to be applied).

PS: it is reduce not rectify

@tarun @abhishek.balaji @Swapnill the reputation must increase that is what we are looking for and supporting for but seems to be that reputation is spoiling among those who like the product leave about increasing new reputation. People started asking what you have paid that premium amount for, for this prototype to become a testbed.:man_facepalming:

Posted here knowingly not in different topic because now it became a funny side hearing these answers.

1 Like

18 Likes

Attractive solution :heart_eyes::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Solution is not working any more bro. It is like mosquitoes :mosquito:, evolution happened it seems advanced repellent is required now.

I tried those but of no use in few minutes it repeats & main critical issue is the screen turning on after we turn-off the key.

I spoke to customer care finally after 1/2 day of effort and they said they can pick the vehicle to check the issue only after 31st December. I asked why so late it is a critical issue and need to be attended on priority basis as I am not the only one with issue.

He said they had general service request till Dec 30 and cannot pick the vehicle till then.

I asked if an OTA is planned in this week so that I can check if issue rectifies after that I can check and then will plan pick up as the suggested date is so long.

He said that they are not expecting any OTA in next ten days and by the time OTA comes we will already check and give your vehicle back.

Yesterday some one from Ather posted that an OTA is expected for 450x in this week.Now whom should we believe.

Wait out for the next OTA and see if issues resolve. Forum posts on OTA and app updates from Ather are reliable. CC may have been slightly behind this time.

1 Like

Hi! I’m not going to attend any online classes until I get the Spirit Of 450 or something.

3 Likes

Even if they promise to give it to you soon, You’ll be having PHD degree by that time.

6 Likes

I also tweeted this tagging Ather,Tarun,Swapnil and Ravneet. I did include the “soon” thing though but later deleted the tweet because I really wanted it.

I didn’t say this Team, Sumanjay did. Don’t give him anything but you can give it to me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is the only hope of which I am waiting.

Seeing some update from Abhishek, filled in the form hope I am one of the fifty :crossed_fingers:.

Completely agree with you ! I was not able to connect to CS for more than a week and never received a call from them as well …

It’s very sad to see that Ather is not focusing on improving their post sales service :frowning:

1 Like

FYI, in case you missed it they are working on improving the experience.

1 Like

It’s TRUE.

8 Likes

Not sure about funny but it’s also true :neutral_face:

13 Likes

I was telling my daughter about Synonyms and Antonyms and this is the example I took…

8 Likes