The Funny Side

In the brand mg when you pre order a car of theirs they give you ₹1000 per week as a token of appreciation for waiting every week till you get the car. The customers can use this money to buy accessories or just cut it off from the cost of the car.
If ather would have done this we wouldn’t even need to pay half the price of the scooter :joy:

12 Likes

1488788456_breaking-bad-money

3 Likes

:joy::joy: actually if they do so they might have ended up paying us to take their bike.

3 Likes

After 450x reveal / Series 1 reveal:

When test drive day comes:

18 Likes

Seriously, from where do you find such gifs?

4 Likes

Now this one cracked me up :rofl:

11 Likes

Hahahaha! Having spoken to some Tesla owners myself, I must acknowledge that this is unfortunately how they exactly sound :joy:

4 Likes

Divvy

At one point, I unknowingly held the phone upside down and looked at the logo of this budget-tracking app…the rest is history!

10 Likes

Maybe there is a downhill slope at the place. So mother earth could be helping.

1 Like

Rider weight, road inclination also matter. I’ll never be able to touch 3.39 sec :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just finished this thread also. Reading all threads is the only thing untill I get my Ather. 2021 come soon now.

4 Likes

giphy

1 Like

Hey! I had an an assignment from college where we had an option for making a video depicting a brand story or make memes( I’m a mass communication student). I decided to go for the memes option and made these memes for Ather. Thought of sharing it with you all. Here they are:

19 Likes

Haha! Here’s one more to build on. Will fit right after coffin dance.

IMG_20201026_102609_733

6 Likes

Can I get a t-shirt for this Team Ather? :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: The blue shirt would also do since that’s dope too.

1 Like

Any chance we get to see the ather offline ads before they are aired in the india tour of Australia series? :sweat_smile::joy:

Source - Telegram @Rahul

9 Likes

Maybe, but I’m glad this is happening. Now when on the road, it goes from “What scooter is that?” to “Oh that’s an Ather!” :smiley:

Also, Tour of Australia :thinking:

4 Likes

Where did you find this poster, I read the news in economic times 2 days back but no poster was found.

Good that brand is trying to get established.

1 Like

Editted the post with source. Courtesy @Rahul

I really hope they make sure the pronounciation of Ather is loud and clear. I’ve heard all kinds of weird pronunciations of the word :frowning:

DON’T!!! Don’t drop some hints here. Nu uh! You guys secretly planning on launching in Australia sometime? :open_mouth: Considering how much fame etergo has got, Ather needs to make its name in the global market. This could be a start to that. Just get one series 1 on a small podium at the boundary in Australia. It’ll all work out :person_shrugging::pray: Also @tarun any plans on Netherlands ? I think the 450X will sell SO WELL in the Netherlands considering their govt and policies. Maybe one of the countries to look at when you guys get to that bridge.

Edited. My bad :joy: was too excited

1 Like

:joy: No hints here. You mentioned Tour of England in your post that’s why :stuck_out_tongue: