Collector's edition Unveil

Please get me the title as well It still says pre-ordered the 450X. The series one symbol on the dp looks fab though… :smiley::smiley:

Neither i got series 1 title

Still waiting too

Can anyone give instructions on how to get “eligible for series 1” title?

That’s easy. Just wait for it and it’ll be added in the backend.

1 Like

Meanwhile me, the backend

A9eIXCw

24 Likes

Please do update it for me XD

1 Like

Are you doing it manually? That kinda seems harsh :sweat_smile:

Not for everyone, just a few cases where it seems like a bug. By default it should show the title as “Eligible for series 1”. Those who just pre-ordered as “preordered the Ather 450X”, and then “Ather Owner”

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji My profile dashboard still says Ather 450X and not “Eligible for Series 1”, find below details for your information. Requesting you to do the needful…

Ather 450X
  • ORDER ID25648
  • ORDER DATE14th Jan 2020
  • ORDER STATUSPre-order done
1 Like

I assume getting the email to confirm the Series 1 order is the confirmation and not the badge itself?

Still the same and also my title option vanished from my profile where I previously had one title: Attended Series 1 Unveil, as you can see I have no title on my name now.

I don’t know why this title is such a big deal :rofl::rofl: . I would rather have the series 1 earlier than just the title.

C’mon guys, let ather channel its energies into something that really makes an impact - getting the business model and deliveries in order as soon as possible.

15 Likes

Finally someone said it!

The title isn’t gonna get you anything :joy: No point pestering the Ather Team over badges and titles. Hope they just focus on getting the payment options and deliveries rather.

2 Likes

Its because I got more paranoid sitting at home because of lockdown :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

My profile though having Series 1 logo … I do not know whether I am eligible for Series 1 … My profile projects only ''pre-ordered 450x but do not reflect that…, ‘‘eligible for Series 1’’.
It’s a concern. Whom should I get clarification :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Message to @abhishek.balaji, he will solve it for you

Facing similar issue. I see its reflecting for you now.

May be this reason .

1 Like

Voting ends today! Please go vote :smiley: