The Funny Side

Dog Chase :joy:

If all of you think that Dogs chase only Ather bike??? then you are wrong :smiley:

Y’day the dog chased not me but the car in front for a long distance :joy:

The car was Mahindra eVertigo :smiley:

Its not the sound of the belt that irritates the dogs, but the resonant frequency of the motor which is audible only to dogs/animals :smiley:

5 Likes

but car is much safer than scooter so we are still at risk

couple of questions to @tarun and @ather_team

though i know the answers, as the topic says - nothing serious

• @tarun did u order ‘X’ or will u just jump the Q as you did with 450 :upside_down_face:
  • thanks to @ather_team for changing CE to series1! - now 450 will be CE :stuck_out_tongue: - question is - was it planned by 450 owner(s) in ur team?
  • i saw that ‘+’ option, somehow pandemic didn’t erase my ‘340’ memory :mask:
  • are we (450’s) allowed for launches in upcoming cities (am not riding this time though) - we shall get X-MASK
3 Likes

I literally was the 11th customer ever to pre order back in 2014. So did not jump the queue really :slight_smile:

16 Likes

We’re experimenting with virtual launches so sure. How do you want to participate?

3 Likes

We’ll have to stick to virtual group riding too, maybe for a few months. Can you add the “Street view” from Google maps in dashboard, so that we can ride at the comfort of our parking lots?

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind wearing a ppe kit and attending the launch physically. :sweat_smile: Miss the chennai launch. :pensive:

4 Likes

I don’t think the dashboard will do justice to your expectations :stuck_out_tongue: You should just stick an iPad on top of it

4 Likes

I’ve been waiting for these for a long time now… more sad than funny we don’t get these experiences. Looks like we have to start a Sadder Side topic for such rants :sob:

3 Likes

Yup. We’ll somehow link the throttle and brakes to the iPad using Bluetooth so that we can use it to navigate the steet view! Cool!!

1 Like

I rode so many times without a charger near the Airport and was always sad. Now there is a charger but my Athers collecting dust and Airports are a no no. Why God Why this forever pain

3 Likes

Just did one trip yesterday, don’t get off the scooter :stuck_out_tongue:

Cafe Olive Planet - the cafe part is not operational, so there won’t be anyone there.

1 Like

i was not able to follow ‘X’ launch event and also not able to complete my though in Q&A session…(my internet to be blamed)

yes missing all those ‘my fav’ owners that day… and the enthusiastic crowd

i shall order one now with a fan inside

1 Like

K

You are not alone. How hard would it be to control your tears when tarun says “we can’t hear you Adrine, your voice seems broken” during the QA!

3 Likes

I wish Ather offers a PPE kit Fan Edition :joy: and take us for the launch :joy::joy:

2 Likes

PPE X Series 1 with customized heads up display and red strip running over the surface :star_struck::star_struck::rofl:

1 Like

then it will be space ‘X’ suite not ppe anymore

looks so cool though for riding gear as well

3 Likes

This exists https://microclimate.com/pages/air-detail

1 Like

from today morning all my bsnl sims aren’t working, though its not first time for me, but these days am facing this issue more often (may be once every fortnight)

worst part is only way to reach call customer care is by calling 18001801503

-no emailID -no active social network account

even DOT gave-up on bsnl

lucky for new Ather customers ather made a right move right time (or JIT)

1 Like

am seeing future

thanks for giving hope…

on a serious note

i would like to be present for at least few cities at the launch, or at-least hyd and pune.

just allow us to be there we shall come there to support and help explode the demand

and this time @chethan.bn should have separate stall, and i shall record a video of my presentation (as am not that great in live formal session as i have realized)

am sure @rajeshkav will have more records (these days taken over by @Owners-Chennai )

and a separate session for all owners before event to get to know each other first. (may be for an hour)

5 Likes