The Funny Side

:thinking: innovative ways to transport a brand new Ather 450 from factory to showroom without truck:

1. Ride it.
  2. Use drones to airlift and do contactless delivery to customer’s location!!!
  3. Teleport it using quantum entanglement!!!
  4. Create a wormhole between factory and showroom!!!
  5. Use Pym particles to shrink the scooter!!!
  6. Use canon to shoot the scooter up in the sky with parachute, once in correct altitude, deploy parachute and perform IRNSS NaVIK assited parachute navigation to land the load in customer’s location for super contactless delivery as even the drone from Idea #2 won’t get contaminated.

:sob:

4 Likes

computer ji please lock option 1 ride it.

1 Like

from when is this happening?

1 Like

Yes, u r right. dogs chase like anything at lower speeds. funny thing is, at first they stare at the vehicle by looking at the motor area. once i cross them, they chase… initially i was scared, but now it was fun for me… i accelerate when they chase, i then slow down to make the dogs come close-by, again i accelerate… As navie told just just stop the vehicle and look at it, they will run away. few dogs run away just by hearing the motor whine noise.

Am I the only one or someone else finds @tarun looking very similar to Simon Sinek?

9 Likes

Well, you could say one became famous for “starting with the why” and another for “starting with the wheeee”… :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

nice one:)

U wasted our time…:roll_eyes:

I am sorry to hear that I wasted your time :worried:

But this was really feedback to Ather to implement a feature., which will come true very soon.

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/anti-theft-detection/7560/2?u=rajeshkav

1 Like

Oh ya. And I found someone too :stuck_out_tongue:

Why do non-Ather people love to imitate the Wheee sound of the 450? :joy:

It’s the sound of Nolan’s Batmobile! I wish I had Hans Zimmer as the pillion rider on my 450.

1 Like

(Large orchestra bgm) Whee…!

1 Like

Ladies footrest made it to the datasheet

2 Likes

So there comes competition!

I’ve been staring at the calendar lately (you know why)… my wife got worried if I got the salary

3 Likes

My wife, meanwhile, has banned speaking of a specific number between 400 and 500. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Wheeeeeee or Wheelieeee… :heart_eyes:

I was doing wheeling in my 450X :joy:

1 Like

Thinking to insert my ather referral code in my visiting card considering the number of enquiries I might’ve to answer and test rides I might’ve to offer once I get 450X

9 Likes

received so many notifications along with this

am sure u all have it but for some reason got excited looking at this

8 Likes

today after a while my brother took his bike out (may be after 5 months), it refuse to start with ignition auto start (obviously) Choke + auto-start = no success kick-start now = no success (time is ticking for his team meeting - started receiving calls) after a while he is tired of trying and left the bike outside and asked my dad to take the keys…

at this moment i was assuming he is taking my Flight Ather450, but he was so tired that he lost interest to ride and booked a cab!!! :laughing: :laughing:

5 Likes