The Funny Side

/Ather team currently busy updating the weight loading and towing capacities on website and branding materials/ :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Post caption: Warping Into the Future and Ensuring No One is left behind :zap:

6 Likes

Atleast these two bikes are connected…

2 Likes

What about something similar to this…?

6 Likes

Range anxiety has taken over everybody it seems. He definitely knows how to maintain his :motorcycle: efficiency. But definitely not for an Atherien.

2 Likes

On another lighter and maybe on a funny note…someone said the following

download

9 Likes
1 Like

On and average per day 10 to 15 people ask about this beast…fed up!

2 Likes

Need Ather handouts and merch.

3 Likes

Like these? :smiley:

3 Likes

When you hear Ather will be pushing a new OTA update…!

5 Likes

Well, so far none of the updates have broken anything… yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

don’t know whether it should be here but I’m the first-ever :rofl:

PS no one can unlock the second badge as the grids in the entire north Chennai till Ather grid are getting reduced everyday

8 Likes

Yes!!! it should. Mine also same

What is this? November ride log is showing average efficiency of 225wh and yet I have achieved it​ :joy:

Maybe the ride stats problem affected the ride log also

2 Likes

I also got the badge.

1 Like

I think it was meant to be 22.5 wh/km

3 Likes

I agree with you but this time the average efficiency says 32.

1 Like

Hmmmm, same here. My efficiency is around 26, but still got that badge (as if it matters much haha). But this was my first monthly log and the data seems to be way off!!! But luckily I maintain a Google sheet which I update on a daily basis to calculate my range, electricity units Consumed and ultimately the savings, so that is very reliable for me. I haven’t missed updating it a single day since I rode home for 450x on diwali. So I’m not really sure if the Connect Pro plan would be worth spending after may 15.

2 Likes

The whole world is a “bug” :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I would add a HHGTG reference here, but maybe only some 42 would understand what it means. :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes