The Funny Side

Am I the only one who, when I see any home chargers around while traveling, mark it in my mind as an emergency (worst case scenario) charger, in case I run out of charge, and would request the owner to allow me to charge my scooter, after ping’ing ather to authorize it. :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah that’s probably only you😅 never crossed my mind here in Blore. Also having a portable Charger helps I suppose.

2 Likes

Not only you me too.

1 Like

I look for any home with EV parked outside any EV owner can understand and help in wuch situations. Difficult to find Ather Dot

3 Likes

Ah! The portable charger does make life easy incase one wants to travel longer. Its the price which is holding me back, and the rare usage!
I know there are community chargers, but too much effort to acquire one! :stuck_out_tongue:

True! I spot quite a few while riding, but yes requires a keen eye to spot them! Haha

1 Like

Might help

I think I now own the record for traveling the most out of ather in just 3 mins :joy:

8 Likes

You got chocolates? I got my Ather delivered from the Ather service centre in Okhla! No fancy delivery perks were offered to me!

4 Likes

The charger mapping process takes time for sure as i have tried it and even after following the set process mentioned by ather representatives it failed and i had to push the bike to nearest Grid due to their failed attempts to map it.

so make sure you have already mapped the respective chargers to be on safer side.

And it would be really great if they give this option to owners as we can allow charging access through app.

1 Like

Ahh! Thanks for letting me know! I didn’t know the process :sweat_smile: For now I shall clear my memory about home chargers in my mind then haha!

2 Likes

Ather team need to go back to its drawing board and create a new low cost all full featured products at affordable cost in comparison to it’s new compatriots

3 Likes

After the new launches, Ather be like:

2 Likes

Soon they would be smiling like that on ather users, given the amount of range and features they give. Joke’s on ather now.

1 Like

Let’s wait till we see the actual range as this claimed range are as per ARAI standards which most of the time are on a dyno.

happens with me always.

Ola was expected in this way, i don’t think simple one gonna fail, did see the article from NDTV and looks like things are little practical, as the scooter may have one fixed and removable battery. which Ather could have done already, and share mobile data Via hotspot, same with Ather could have already done this. i presume it gonna be iphone and android battle (and history always repeats :neutral_face:)hopefully Ather wont end like Nokia and LG(in phone industry)

4 Likes

Trust me they would be at-least twice what the real range of Ather is (80Kms) with

• Less cost
  • Better software
  • Much more dense charging network
  • No Subscription at-least for the basics ( Maps, Phone, ride stats )
2 Likes

2 Likes

I bet the list continues.

6 Likes

Couldn’t resist sharing :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

3 Likes