The Funny Side

I too had the same experience! Today!! :grinning:

3 Likes

Hahaha :slight_smile:

https://www.discourse.org/ is a popular forum platform, esp among dev and tech communities

5 Likes

9 Likes

People’s are shocked when they asked me about the price tag of 450X

1 Like

Just noticed this service ather is using. I guess they used it for the Chennai launch event.
DriveU for dropping off scooters. Normally a runner comes in a vogo and takes ather and later drops ather and takes the vogo back.
This time I dropped the scooter off at Protolab and for the delivery they sent over a guy from driveU
It was all good but the funny thing is, it’s been 4 days since I got my scooter and I’m still able to track the guy who dropped off my scooter. :rofl::rofl:

@abhishek.balaji if you could, do let the guys at DriveU know about this :sweat_smile: kind of weird that I’m able to track this guy all the time. I know where he is at all times :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Ather’s own jugaad battery day is coming up :joy:
Probably no update on 4680 cells though and no cheaper - " for the masses" product announcement :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Just came across this.

Warning: Language. Not recommended for anyone below 18.

The Victorian government wants to tax EVs when you buy them because you won’t be paying taxes on fuel.

3 Likes

Seems legit.

3 Likes

Tesla semi truck xD Source - https://twitter.com/star_____stuff/status/1396121902721028099?s=19

7 Likes

My scooter battery to special & toooo Big… It’s still getting charge.charge…Charge…!!!.

How is that your scooter is different on your app?

App itself always changes the scooter photo in own there way.:face_with_head_bandage:

In my ather app The 450x photo will not show like that how is it showing different in yours as we all use the same

Do we need to have some special access to reply with questions for Q&A?

You need to be an owner I guess

I am. I got invite. Not sure if a bug or access to replies has been paused temporarily

3 Likes

Fixed, you should be able to post now.

1 Like

Thanks @abhishek.balaji :slight_smile:

:joy::joy::ok_hand::ok_hand: thats wonderful… lmao

1 Like

When Ather delays deliveries.

hqdefault

3 Likes