The Funny Side

yeah kind of

but there is no other way, at least for now to store electricity! - for vehicles which are meant for road

i dont find a point/logic saying BEV at least for now

unless we have power lines on the road hanging from above and we hook our vehicle to it, or wireless induction tech on the road to propel the vehicle…which might qualify for word EV’s as per above assumptions as there is no battery!!

Honestly it does make sense. All our portable devices, EVs are run on battery. There’s nothing to get offended :joy:

1 Like

In fact, for the record, there are such technologies on road. Most recent being the Electric Highway in Germany :slight_smile:

1 Like

there is lot going in the world
hmm

i dont mind, whatever they call as long as they stop using ICE vehicles!!

yes am used to the word EV from childhood

Not going to happen in India soon. It will take minimum 10 years.

1 Like

i think we should create seperate thread for Abhishek’s alone as someone is saying at chennai launch

:grinning:

Evil-Cackle-scooby-doo-32575473-500-376

10 Likes

can all Abhishek’s reply once

just to see how many are active

reply hi Abhishek

1 Like

Hi abhishek

2 Likes

Ather 450 is about High Torque and being that quick snake in the city… not a speed racer… how often does that aprillia guy hit 140 in the city :wink: ha ha

6 Likes

From today’s email about the app update.

Vehicle number is “KA EV BOSS” Huehuehuehue well played. Well played.

13 Likes

I just noticed that, hahaha
Good Job ather!

1 Like

Wow whose bike is this ?

1 Like

Guys at Ather are fun. They know what to do.

1 Like

About what ?

They made all of us learn Morse code in 30mins to decipher the graphics printed on the Chennai event merchandise!

9 Likes

Ha ha

Yeah true me and @AnaghDeshpande learnt how to create morse code as well in the app. it was real fun cracking those codes… :joy: :joy: :joy:

@hemanth.anand cracked how Ather logo was made. He can do .gif on this and post here… :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Alwa saaar. Yappa they made us learn morse code. I still have the app. If @Ather.Team gives us some more challenges, we’ll crack it. :joy:

5 Likes

Hu saar… if we want to send some secret message we can send through morse code… :wink:

2 Likes

Yea… in the next OTA update you’ll need to solve a Morse code riddle for the update to install.

Especially for people who have been asking for ECO mode :wink:

6 Likes