The Funny Side

I’d skip that then. I want the Ludicrous mode! :heart_eyes: Arun, listen up. We need the LUDICROUS MODE!

5 Likes

Someone wanted a @rajeshkav mode :sweat_smile: cos they were not happy with 75km range and wanted 100kms.

16 Likes

Will need some more time… I’ve already started :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m aware of that.

But @pkg7723, I and some more need that ludicrous mode! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I understand. It sounds like a ‘Battery operated toy’ to me. As a kid I often used to hear people classifying toys into two broad categories:

1. Key operated toys
  2. Battery operated toy

As adults you and I never use that to define proper real world machines. This phenomenon (of your manager) where adults still hold on to their childhood perspectives is known as Fixation in Psychiatry. Reference Source

Jokes apart, but anyone who tries to belittle something is the same one who’s secretly admiring it.

Great idea and fitting reply! I usually don’t like being sarcastic, but I’m slowly starting to appreciate the importance of it when navigating through some obnoxious humans.

4 Likes

we designed UI as well for that mode

hope rajesh liked it

for those who haven’t come to Chennai

here is your chance to break the code

also guess who that is

3 Likes

It say ‘HEY’?

2 Likes

Yes :slight_smile:

Ooof too technical. :joy: thanks for the info Doc :wink:

1 Like

Today someone asked me “is this a charger bike” I said yes… it charges me and my adrenaline :smile:

9 Likes

Every person after hearing the Price of ATHER :motor_scooter: are like :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

6 Likes

:grin::grin::grin::grin:

Ride without giving damn to efficiency and range
when I check the ride details.
I have better efficiency than ‘my-careful-rides’ :joy:

9 Likes

Indeed, I have been carefree in driving and I always drive with a pillion, have got good efficiency always.

1 Like

I don’t think Ather 450 is made for efficiency and economy. :wink: Its made for fun and wheeeee!

6 Likes

Efficiency comes into picture only because of range anxiety and preparing ourselves on how to use to get better range on rainy days…

Otherwise, majority of us dont drive in a way to save petrol. We drive how we are comfortable with. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

After an year or so, this anxiety will settle down

1. We will have enough charging points not to worry about that much
  2. We would have realized that 90% of the time, we are using the scooter for much lesser distance than range…
2 Likes

I used to get 250₹ for fuel per week irrespective of which bike, and fuel cost.
Soi, i used to drive in a way to save petrol as much as i could.
Now I ride to my hearts content

4 Likes

Ayeeeee! thats the way it should be. Ride how ever you want and not care about efficiency. I know a lot of people are worried about efficiency and range. But they don’t get to enjoy the ride. this is solely my opinion.

5 Likes