Post pictures of your Ather Delivery!

!

5 Likes

The final moment of Truth!
Taking Delivery of the Ather450
Feeling on top of the world…! :star_struck::heart_eyes::innocent:
RGT

28 Likes

We got our vehicle today, exactly one year after we pre-ordered. Happy to get new kiddo to our home.

22 Likes

@tarun Thanks for the open house and my early Christmas gift.

9 Likes

Today my vehicle was delivered at Ather Space Experience Centre.
Had a good experience and Walk through by Monish. My mom was missing Monish while leaving the Ather space after delivery.

Order Date : 16th September 2018
Original Delivery Estimated Month: April - June 2019
Call for payment: 22nd May 2019
Payment Completed: 24th May 2019
Insurance issued : 29th May 2019
Form 14 sign made on : 28th May 2019
Charging Point Installed on : 29th May 2019
Earthing work done on : 1st June 2019
RTO registration : 31st May 2019
HSRP number plate issued : 8th June 2019
Call for delivery : 9th June 2019
Delivery date: 10th June 2019

13 Likes

Congratulations Ather for thinking so selfishly !!!:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats ather team.

5 Likes

Today I took my vehicle delivery

but I didn’t get suprise gift which I was expecting from last 4 months. in Josh I didn’t remember. @Shreyas keep my box ready I will collect from Ather space tomorrow while handing over subsidy form.

Thank you @Ather.Team and Vikram…

14 Likes

Got my vehicle delivered yesterday, so happy that finally i got my hands on it!!! It was a pleasant experience got to ride it home in Hennur from IBC Knowledge park so it was good first test ride also first in rain. On the way got a lot of looks and 3 bike owners asked the cost, and the famous “kitna deti h?/yest kadute 1 charge ge?” and I did boast about it and they could clearly see my excitement

Did the pooja, yesterday was an auspicious day itseems so :man_shrugging: good to know that. Everyone in the family loved it. Thank you Ather for making this amazing vehicle. Had a party later on. My mom wasn’t able to sit, we will try again today. I’ve got 2 queries - the horn sound seems bit low, is it me or you guys have experienced it? Also yet to understand how the indicators work, as in are they auto off? or after 15 secs they cut off?

11 Likes

Yesterday I took the delivery of my flight # 3620. It was a long waiting but worth waiting.

It was very pleasant talking to Mr. Monish. He was explaining few critical things we need to focus eg. Fan sound during cooling of battery etc. Professionally handled. Way back home it was easy pass through on Mysore road white topping traffic. 20190614_185900_1|280x500 Today I took to office travelling 30 KM and also being Saturday it was pleasant riding. !!!

14 Likes

Got delivery today.
Excited!! :partying_face: :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Hi.
I got my flight yesterday.
Details are as below

• Order Id:5223
  • Order date:9th Sep 2018
  • Delivered on:16th Jun 2019

From yesterday IAM exploring all features. It’s an amazing experience.

14 Likes

Myself got delivery yesterday :slight_smile:

@Ather.Team Thank you so much for this wonderful machine !

All my friends are impressed by the flight !

Few niggles I noticed are.

1. high beam is not aligned properly. Its going to sky

2. Sound from seat lock area while going thorough humps ( sound is like closing thud). Seems lock is not holding the seat tightly.

3. If I remember correctly, while test driving if we engaged park assist, both turn indicators blink simultaneously. But its not happening on my flight. Whether its disabled in latest update.

Warm Regards,
Anish

9 Likes

Got my vehicle delivered today. The ride back home till marthalli was great. Sport mode has got too much punch. So ride mode is good for me.
It might take some time for me to adapt to the sound the vehicle makes. I still have to figure out best way of braking/regen as i find myself using much of the direct braking to stop the vehicle(in contrast to the engine braking in my diesel nexon).

• Order Id:5737
  • Order date:3rd Oct 2018
  • Delivered on:17th Jun 2019

14 Likes

8 Likes

Taking possession of my ‘PEARL’ .

9 Likes

Got mine yesterday. Definitely a head turner. Amazing ride!!!

6 Likes

Got my flight today, what a ride back home. Just simply awesome!

Order date: Dec 21
Charger installation: 14 June 2019
Delivery: today

11 Likes

Finally #Ather is home.
It was a 10 month long wait for me to get this futuristic bike. Worth the wait.

The bike looks beautiful in between those mean machines :wink::orange_heart::green_heart:

Thank you Ather. :v:t3::green_heart:

19 Likes

Finally got my Falcon after 25 mails and god knows how many calls. Couldn’t get a proper delivery pic. :confused: some confusion in the delivery process. I just wanted to get back home. But after I left IBC, I just forgot everything that happened. Just flew and came home.

Order ID - 7489
Booking Date - 8th March 2019
Payment Date - 31st May 2019
Charger Installation - 18th June 2019
Registration - 19th June 2019
Delivery - 21st June 2019

17 Likes