Deliveries: Bengaluru

It’s already been 10 days. I made payment on 31st may and my delivery date was supposed to be 10th-15th June, now they’ve changed it to 19th-24th June. I’m really losing trust in Ather right now, their response is also very slow. Hope i didn’t make a mistake paying such a huge premium for Ather 450.

They trying to fix this… As mail I received

We have received an unprecedented number of full payments in the last few weeks. Adding to internal bandwidth issues, the pace of RTO registrations have been a bottleneck.

We are ironing out these issues and trying all possible options to make sure that your 450 gets home as early as possible. This is one situation we as a company really don’t want to be in: hundreds of 450s waiting to get to road.

Each and every order is being tracked. We’ll reach out to you with an update on your delivery by early next week. We regret this delay.

I believe they are putting honest efforts iron out issues…

I’m not doubting their intentions, I’m doubting their capability to get things done on time and provide timely updates, if they weren’t fully prepared to take orders at this scale, then why open so many orders?

Right… now Shreyas also not in forum… Trying hard to make ather future owners happy, I think first time they have seen unhappy faces here and working more than there capacity to bring back smiley faces back

1 Like

I get it and i respect that, i truly do. My delivery period was between June-August, so in that sense I am getting my vehicle early but this isn’t the way to do it. 1.2 lacs is not a small amount, it really is difficult to arrange that. I was expecting my order to open for full payment somewhere after mid-june but i got a mail on 28th may itself stating that my order is ready and I will receive the vehicle within 10-15 days of payment. I somehow got the funds arranged and made payment by 31st may expecting them to deliver by 15th June and then if all this happens, you can’t expect me to be okay about it. I know they’re working really hard but the point still remains that it was wrong on Ather’s part to open so many orders if they didn’t have the resources and capability to get it done on time. One of the reasons we pay this huge premium for Ather 450 is because of the trust we have in this company.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Taking Delivery of the Ather 450!

Lucky person… Congratulations. So seeing your timeline, after registration another 10 days they take to delivery…

1 Like

Not sure why they are making a big issue about HSRP. I am sure that some people who have taken delivery after April (even this month) have not got HSRP. Why do we need to wait till we get the number plate? We could drop by the Ather space to get it fixed sometime later. I’m also taking a delivery of a car tomorrow. I am pretty sure I wont be getting the number too by tomorrow.

1 Like

Those were updated long back I don’t think the scenario is still the same

These are some older articles. One of a friend who took delivery of Ather last week hasn’t got the HSRP (registered in Yeshwanthpur). They shouldn’t be delaying the deliveries because of the number plates. We can get it fitted later after a week or so. I had to get my Ather between 10th to 15th. Now the dates are pushed to 19th to 24th. I am pretty frustrated.

I kinda read it somewhere that RTOs will not issue RC unless the HSRP is fixed.

I’m not sure how that will work. It’s not viable. They can’t physically check every vehicle after April and then issue the RC. The RTOs themselves are confused. They should be ready with the plates as soon as the vehicles are registered. Or give the owners 15 days time to get it fixed.

I am in the same boat - my delivery got moved because of HSRP.

Quick update on High Security Registration Plates(HSRP):

We have got a new vendor on-board who has committed a faster turnaround time for this. There are more than 100 applications currently pending at the RTO and as soon as that gets approved, we get to the deliveries of these vehicles. One major bottleneck is now under control. You will continue to hear from us on this and other updates on an everyday basis.

15 Likes

That is good to know! Any updates on HSRPs for vehicles delivered on Jun 2?

Hurray… :grin::grin:. Vehicle got registered. Now next step delivery…

2 Likes

Status of Order ID 6658.
11.06.2019 Received a call from Charger installation team .
Time fixed was 14:30 hrs .
Team Arrived at home was 18:00 Hrs.
Charger Pod fixed and Job done @ 21:00 Hrs.
No glitches , all work executed to precision.
LED light - Go Green.Uploading: IMG_20190611_211021.jpg… Uploading: IMG_20190611_210956.jpg…

3 Likes

Congrats @santosh.rism

@Ather.Team @Shreyas

I wonder how come order dated 16th Sep 2018 is fulfilled before my order dated 2nd Aug. 2018. As of today I’m still awaiting charging point installation.

I guess when payment window was opened in last month, whosoever paid immediately, they have got the vehicle, for example my order Id- 5923, booked on 19 Oct 2018 and got delivery on 2 nd June ( I paid instantly when I received the email for payment window opening- even I had to bear 2% additional charge as I paid through net banking, just to avoid delays in delivery)

1 Like