Deliveries: Bengaluru

HSRP is revetted by RTO personnel. I doubt it is doorstep activity.

1 Like

Right, that does make sense. Wouldn’t be high security otherwise :smile:.

Maybe I was just misinformed, then.

Trip to the RTO or otherwise, would like to get this done soon, getting quizzical looks from cops on the road, although that could just be the bike and nothing to do with the number plates.

I am seeing many new ICE vehicles (both 2 wheeler and 4 wheeler) on the road with normal plates… Certainly they are released after Apr 1. I have not seen any HSRP plates on them. I am wondering why not on all?

Why not on all?
Bade bade deshon mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain :smiley:

Considering that this HSRP thing has been going on since 2005!, things will take time. Unless cops start collecting fines for not having HSRP, it won’t appear on vehicles.

1 Like

RTO itself confused about HSRP… Thats why delay in many states even after the April 1 deadline…

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Taking Delivery of the Ather 450!

Yes!

Congratulations and you got your bike with HSRP

1 Like

Hey

Congrats on Delivery… finally Street Hawk is on road… :motorcycle:

Its time for some action… :+1:

1 Like

FINALLY!!!
Will you many problem-free and happy miles with your 450

2 Likes

It seems you went to collect scooter in two cars with people,:grinning::grinning:

6 Likes

Yes it has HSRP and thanks for your wishes!!

Lot of action is already happening!! Thanks for your wonderful wishes! And yes Street Hawk is in full attack mode now!! :sweat_smile::rofl::star_struck::heart_eyes::innocent:
RGT

Yes you guessed it right!! 2 cars it was!! :blush::blush:
Since everyone posted a solo or a duo pic of them and their ride I posted a complete family pic!! :star_struck::star_struck::sweat_smile::innocent::innocent:
RGT

3 Likes

congrats

1 Like

Full payment

Thank you!!

I think you meant Wish!! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::joy::joy: Anyways understood and thanks for your wishes!! RGT

1 Like

Congratulations :balloon::balloon: 9 members… Here too :blush: :v:t2:

1 Like

Thank you! My in laws had come all the way from Bhadravati for the delivery of the Ather450…! Hence 9members!!
RGT

3 Likes