Simple Energy One

That’s the USP of Ather, giving us the product without glitches even thought there was talks that they are delaying way too much.

I visited Rajajinagar EC on the inauguration day, and the experience is unique compared to any other automobile showrooms. I mean where can you find the chassis, engine, battery all disassembled and kept in a showroom, uniquely Ather :smiley: :heart:

1 Like

When you go with the flow :sweat_smile:, that should actually be the motor.

2 Likes

Haha i was generic with that statement with ICE and Electic vehicle showrooms! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is there any test drive thing happened with real people (not you-tubers or auto magazines). There is no information on this anywhere.

Simple one had released few videos at Bangalore and Chennai

2 Likes

Considering that Ather began its test rides on main roads that too in few places it’s unusual for simple one to test on dedicated spaces

Finally Simple One has rolled out it’s First production out of the Assembly line.

https://twitter.com/suhasrajkumar/status/1654357757640994816?t=u2PotAPomj1ewNL1WzJ5Tg&s=19

3 Likes

And they are launching ( or re-launching, or re-relaunching) on 23-May. Lets see what it has got in store…specially price point.

2 Likes

They have to since competition has skyrocketed Ather TVS Hero Vida ola, and the Chinese. And now Govt. Mandatory has asked to include Charger in their price range to claim subsidy.

IMO, We might be looking into 1 battery pack (the one which is installed in the scooter) as the base variant and additional battery packs as additional purchases exclusive of subsidy.

EDIT

That will open more choices for customers into 3 categories, The ones who need only a Bare minimum range (for office, grocery shopping) but need a good scooter can have the base variant.

The Second ones who need only slightly more range for the day can go for 1 additional battery pack which might suffice their use.

And the final category. The ones who have extreme range phobia. even though in my opinion 1 additional battery pack is more than enough, they will get 2 packs just to be sure.

If the base variant is launched at an affordable price we might see a huge drop in sales for all the competitors.

5 Likes

After years of research and their work(copying Ather), Simple One has finally launched and they might start deliveries from June 6th, 2023. There have been some major changes in the price and specifications of the battery pack.

Here you go from Today’s announcements. Get Prepared as Most of them you would have heard (Community Day on Jan 7th Even the presentation looks like it)

so after that

Ather Community Day

3 Likes

They could have at least used a different font and PPT template :sob:

6 Likes

Looks so close to Ather design, everything even spec except for extra battery

1 Like

Why they look nervous/not happy. So many slide glitches.

1 Like

They copied the current pricing for their 750W charger and if you look at their mirror stalk mounting it’s very close to Ather too. Makes me wonder if Ather will sue them for infringement of IP or whether Simple’s design is just different enough that they might get away with it.

1 Like

Price wise it’s okay but not trusting them for now. They messed up timings no follow ups and how grids be installed or life and service niggles need to be checked

3 Likes

bruh naah this is next level lazy

1 Like

:flushed::joy::joy::joy::joy: what video is this?!:joy::joy:

1 Like

Gagan Choudhary at around 6:30 timestamp

1 Like

New update on the EV Simple ONE Electric Scooter Started🔥 "SNEAK PEEK" Electric Scooter⚡ - YouTube

Simple ones dashboard UI is really good

1 Like