Simple Energy One

It’s 2.77 now.

Explains the constant delay because of the never ending changes.

Ps. Posted on the wrong thread. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ola S1 Pro 0-40kmph - 3.0s

Ather 450X 0-40kmph - 3.3s

This makes SimpleOne the fastest scooter on paper till date :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Note the point on paper :joy:

1 Like

Considering how much the Simple Energy looks like the Ather and with Ather allowing other manufacturers to use their charging plug I would have assumed that simple energy would go with the Ather plug.
But looks like they are using the same plug as Ola. I don’t understand why.

Simple energy

Ola

Ather already has their grid figured out too. It would have made sense to go with Ather’S plug :confused:

Then every one will finalize it is a Ather copy cat (already it is referred to that) so I guess they went with this strategy.

2 Likes

Already there are so many videos on YouTube about simple energy.

After Ather’s launch of 3rd gen model (19th july), again tomorrow there is simple one test ride (20th july) i.e, for Bangalore :star_struck:

This is called media stunt. Just to keep something off topic a new debate is created on purpose.

But on contrary good products doesn’t require media stunts. A good word of mouth does the magic. It may keep Ather out of news for a day but ultimately it cannot keep it off track.

I never saw a genuine media review of Simple One till date. Only reviews we can find are sponsored reviews from limited selected media. Many a times it is proved they are using someones vehicle body with their vehicle dress. It is not as simple as a presentation to deliver a product with such specs. I really appreciate if they genuinely produce some output and deliver on their words. Talking talking talking doesn’t go long way.

Funny part is these guys have accounts in Ather who cry always for every thing and call others paid guys.

7 Likes

Looks like a cheap copy of Ather 450x. Same design with some customization. Also in first images dashboard plastic quality looking cheaper. Let see the fist selling unit of simple one for final reviews. Baki youtubers ko jitna doge utna bol hi dete h…

1 Like

Ok i know everyone is seeing Ather’s new model :sweat_smile: but in btw anyone has received any update’s regarding simple one test ride.

1 Like

Only walk around videos till now, July 21-22 would be first test rides if they happen.

1 Like

Looks like Simple One test rides have begun but it seems like it’s on a Gokart track somewhere :sweat_smile:. So they haven’t actually gotten a production ready scooter yet?

Almost similar to Ather. What you all think about the sound?

Atleast i got to hear the sound from here and 0-40 missed out because they promised the test rides from 20th july and till now no updates, no e-mails, no calls, nothing. I only contacted to them and i waited for half an hour and they didn’t pick the call. For half an hour the caller tune was running from which i didn’t get bored to stay on the call.

Some one changed their dress doesn’t mean their heart also changed. ( You know what I mean :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

1 Like

The first Simple One ride reviews are out. All have positive things to say.

Hopefully the final production vehicle irons out all the small things.

3 Likes

Not you tube influencer videos or auto magazine reviews at least some real world reviews would give some clear picture. Anyways these are track reviews not on road test reviews that too for a short distance I believe so.

3 Likes

Looks like Ather gives the better pillion experience :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When Trip A and avg speed can’t leave without each other :joy:

Not even deliveries are started, already a bug.

2 Likes

Most of the things are not functional yet in this dashboard, even tyre PSI is just a placeholder. Auto journalists were mentioning all those glitches will be resolved before deliveries start! :thinking:

1 Like

When we can test ride in other major cities and when vehicle booking will start

2 Likes

When 450 was launched there were no sayings like we will solve these things before deliveries starts or the test ride scooter’s didn’t have any bugs or glitches, that’s where the 450 impressed us.

Ather started with a neat and perfect experience center with those beautiful whheeeeeeeeeeeeeee scooter’s, well Ather named it as experience center but i was calling it as a showroom like every other. The experience center designed by Ather was way better than any other scooter’s showroom and still a beautiful Experience center all over India.

I still remember many stories happened at Indiranagar experience center but now there are 2 more, J.P. Nagar and Rajajinagar, all three EC’S are ended with Nagar :heart: The Indiranagr EC is like a home for Ather’s.

This went a little off the topic but i just shared my thoughts here :blush:

6 Likes