Simple Energy One

Yep😔, its better they conduct a QNA in the nxt month

There is a honest interview coming up this Tuesday from electric vehicles channel,drop your questions,I know that guy personally I’ll share your questions to him.

1 Like

it seems atlast they have included the option to cancel prebooking which was not available until now.

The Big Question! Can Simple make a comeback?

I found this video link in a thread on TBHP

The video is in Malayalam. Thanks to the many Malayalam movies I’ve been watching recently, I could understand most of it. I just wish well for all the people who’ve booked this!

2 Likes
1 Like

this video has lot of “coming very soon”. something which Ather owners were familiar with :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Most companies who can start an EV can set up trial and error and launch products in 3 years, but Simple One looks like in the next 5 years Maybe? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Complicated Energy😛

2 Likes

there is Chip(Semiconductor) shortage globally , does Simple / Ola / Ather got this sorted ??? Will they deliver scooters as promised …

If chip shortage is real, it won’t affect just EV industry but every damn industries ICE vehicle, mobile, Laptops every damn things. That will be global issue. I hope you didn’t mean Lithium ion shortage.

1 Like

I meant Chip (processors etc ) … Auto makers have already cut down production for the coming months … Its a global issue …

1 Like

Now that the VIN number fiasco has been revealed, it’s beyond doubt that Simple Energy is nothing but a complianted scam. Battery alone costs nearly 1 lakh and the CEO always gives vague answers. No way this can be sold below 2L. They even changed the specs on stage to match with that of ola just before launch. There has been no funding related news, no floor progress updates, 0 updates on factory etc. Their target don’t seem to be the consumer who might loose a mere Rs.1947. It might be some investor who’s trying to convert his 10 lakhs to 1 cr in a short duration.

3 Likes

what vin is revealed? ,according to sources , articles they have raised more than 15 million usd,

2 Likes

Hmm you read the articles and know that they raised 15m but don’t know what VIN fiasco happened , that’s strange

I know they displayed ather’s reg no., and chassis no.(which they had showed up for reference , and thats a mistake) , the guy who commented about that was like recently some new thing about vin is revealed, so i was asking what were the other things which he thought or assumed to be revealed, got it? nothing strange

2 Likes

Simple people are commenting and giving likes to each other’s comments.

4 Likes

Yes, we people have booked both simple and ola, so what ?if we like each others comment, as if you ather people dont do it😂

3 Likes

To end the controversy, Simple energy should make few scooters available for test rides to atleast the known auto test & review groups and let them publish their findings.

4 Likes

Yes ,even iam waiting for the test rides ,riding reviews, the auto journalists told that both simple and ola are planning to give their scooters for reviews in September (probably around September 20th), so waiting :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

If the company is really existing they will make a few…until then its not right to call for bookings.