Simple Energy One

CEO never stand with his words, always wrong info given by him , portable battery is separate one we have to buy,

Fast is not allowed in home premises, check with the power ministry policy , if you install fast charger in your apartment or residence it should be under the commercial power reading,

That’s why all the brands are stick with slow charger in home,

3 Likes

Wait what??? I don’t know this exists a fast charger for any ev even for self use will come under commercial? I think the word commercial defines as if used for earning then commercial rule can apply otherwise not

2 Likes

This is what was communicated earlier.

1 Like

This tweet might get deleted anytime😂 I support Simple and hardwork they have put behind, but they have to be transparent not for everything but at least for minimum things. We are not here for charity, we see good product, we buy it… that’s the reason it got huge bookings initially.

Let’s hope, things are sorted and clear from Simple’s end.

5 Likes

2 Likes

If it’s included hope it will be good, but anytime he may remove the tweet, it happened from August 15th onwards,

Once the scooter comes road we will come to the conclusion.

No hope on simple energy,

Ola scooter already success in Netherlands market. Still simple is the pre production unit

Most of the support only for the range what they claimed… Will anyone tell what is the real range of simple one? It may be maximum 140 km

3 Likes

Don’t do predictions that it will have 140kms range or something else, wait for another month, you will get the real range for both Simple energy and Ola. Seems like you are getting 80-90km range for your scooter, although you bought it at a higher price compared to these 2 scooters, so you seem to be pissed off looking at these newly launched scooters’ range!:rofl::v:

1 Like

3 new users in the last 24 hours and all only posting on this thread :slight_smile:

And all seem to be sitting in the same house/room/office…. ip addresses don’t lie :joy:

8 Likes

It’s very simple to predict 1kw battery will give 30km range in the speed of 40-45 km/h ,

You can take this calculation in revolt to ather. 

Same way ola will give 30km more range in 450x, simple one will give 45-50 km more range than ather 450x in speed between 45-50.

Even both of the have little more powerful motor than the ather , real range should be 140 around in simple one, I can challenge you,

One of friend working to EV industry, this is fact, wait and see man.

Simple one won't cross 140km, may be If you ride a bike in 20kmh you will get what they claim.

Wait and see , I’m also here.

1 Like

I think Suhas was talking about a 3kw AC charger, higher than the standard 800w-1Kw ones that are provided for regular use.

All I was asking is how those chargers can be metered in commercials? If someone buys a Fast Charger just for his personal use those cannot be charged under Commerical since no activity is related to earning or selling

3 Likes

My understanding is that this would vary from state to state. Some states have already declared special rates for EV chargers (on a separate meter) - for retail customers too.

1 Like

Isn’t f77 a product of ultraviolette,or am I missing something,as far as I know emflux’s product is one,the emflux one and the ultraviolette’s product is the f77,the ultraviolette f77,you seemed to have mixed one company’s product with the other:)

2 Likes

I did indeed! This is what happens when you don’t hear about both for a very long time!

1 Like

The emflux is a super bike that’s very costly and fast indeed,it’s a e bike only few can afford at 7 lakh,the f77 is said to be priced at 3 lakh,though it’s worth the acceleration and top speed,it would be interesting to see if they can price it more aggressively,if what I heard was real,they have been working on their product in this lockdown and have improvised some of its parts,it’s very exciting to see such a beast on the road.

1 Like

So you are here From Simple One that’s why you named your self as S11 since the user name should be 3 letters you added ‘1’?

3 Likes

No dude that was an accident, it could be even ola S1 too! :blush:, Seriously Iam not associated with simple , or ola, just prebooked both of them, future customer! Would love to buy ather even if they launch a vehicle with simple’s specs and priced competitively

1 Like
3 Likes

Most interesting part was no subscription for like forever. Your machine, use it how you like. That is a good move.

3 Likes

Everything with this video is good except it’s shooting date, which was on day of launch. After that Mr. CEO has changed his promise so many times on twitter. Need an updated Q&A or FAQ.

2 Likes