Pricing and Changes

The more important thing is, Ather would have released a new model at least by 3 years from now since they would know some downsides or upon the feedback of the existing riders. Battery deterioration is a main thing we need to consider. Going by all these, I think lease option with 75k upfront is the best choice.

1 Like

I agree. This is what I concluded with yesterday as there is bound to be rapid technology improvements in battery technology…For eg: even a 30% improvement in charging time or increased mileage per charge in the upcoming models as opposed to being stuck with a replacement of a 3 year old deteriorated battery with older specifications.

Lot’s of query coming to mind in bits and pieces.

Please clarify whether the following are covered under lease:-

"replenishment of consumables and replacement of parts like fused lights, worn tyres, worn brake pads, drive belt, bearings, suspensions, brake cables, electric cables, switches, replacement of battery etc., ".

What about issues like broken mirrors etc?

130k+19k is only for the scooter!
+19K for what?

It should be 1,30,714 - 5000 (Booking amt).
And Also the 9K subscription is after 1 year.

I opt for the loan so that’s the interest!
yeah i calculated the price for 3-4 years

Fame 1 subsidies extended for a period of 6 months upto March 2019 as of now.

1 Like

Hi subramanian,

Thanks for the info.
I wanted to know if this lease agreement is formalized with all the Terms and conditions… If yes… Is it possible to share a draft copy, so that it will help us to know what is covered and not during lease period…

Thanks in advance…

1 Like

@Ather.Team Will the leased vehicle number plate be white board or yellow board?

It should be green board :wink:

1 Like

What would be the price of 450 after the pre-orders ends?
And would the price increase, in coming years, or are there chances of price rise, considering the improvements & addition/changes in new features?

What could be colour of letters?

5 Likes

Electric personal vehicles-Green background White font
Electric commercial vehicles-Green background Yellow font
Rule applicable since August 2018

2 Likes

there is one vehicle in this photo with white plate, I wonder what category it is…

2 Likes

What I have observed on road is:

The third row is not lease but rental/self drive. And there is no special format mentioned for rental/Self drive Battery operated vehicles. So either it will be yellow font on green background or yellow font on black background.

1 Like

If I am not wrong, lease will be similar to self owned vehicle. The vehicle will be registered in your name but hypothecated to the leasing company. At the end of the lease if you choose to keep the vehicle you will have to get the hypothecation removed from the RC. If you choose to return the vehicle, the leasing company will transfer it to the next owner.

2 Likes

Hi @ather.team, as ride data is helping you for refining/defining the algorithm and it is stored in your database, kindly look at giving data connectivity at free of cost to all the buyers.

4 Likes

Hi @ather.team, when you need data for improving your product, you have to keep these scooters online on your own. Don’t charge the consumers to gather data for you.

3 Likes

With Third Party Insurance GST going down, I presume the price will be lower now.

3 Likes