Pricing and Changes

Hey Suresh,

Apologies on the delay.

Spoke to the team again, there are a few pending refunds. Have asked to expedite it.
Will follow up on this.

2 Likes

Plz don’t keep on apologise for each small issues :v:t2:
I can understand :blush:

5 Likes

@Shreyas I’ve got the registration process done from my side and have paid for the same from my end…! Can you kindly let me know when will the Registration charges of ₹1011 be refunded back my account???
TIA
RGT

Refund credited :+1:t2::blush:

4 Likes

Any update on the same @Shreyas??
RGT

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/charging-your-vehicle/50/35?u=raghu.bv7

@Ather.Team @Shreyas, effective from April electricity bill, there is change in the tariff as you all know.
In Every slab, 0.25 paise increased.
Are we also expecting an increase in the reimbursement for each unit which was 6.50 rs to 6.75 rs per unit?

Kindly revisit this and revert with your inputs on the same.

Raghu

5 Likes

@Shreyas @Ather.Team @tarun - any information in this ?
@anon81737969

Now new future owners going get Ather 450 around @114k provided budget passed and effective GST rate change will come in effective…

7 Likes

I still received reimbursement@ 6.50/unit today. However I received bill@6.75/unit this month.
@Shreyas, any idea when will this be updated?

Any chance we could receive the GST amount back? It is a significant amount ~8k.

Add Income tax benefits for your purchase. Upto 2.5 lakhs on ownership.
Today’s finance budget gave tax benefits for EV purchases.

1 Like

It’s not 6.5 for me :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks, I just realized seeing your post that it is not 6.5, but 7.15. Been a while doing maths :smiley:

1 Like

What you pay to Govt and Devra Hundi, you don’t get back😂. You have option to pay or not, once you paid it gone. This GST reduction also may come effect immediately, after budget passed… safely 15 days to 30 days.

3 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

The GST benefit has nothing to do with the budget . It will get passed in the next GST council meeting . Ather probably may pass on the discount much earlier as their sales may actually slow down because ppl may wait for the GST reduction. I just got my ather 5 days back . I don’t look at a 7-8k loss … I used to drive my car even for short distance travel around my house as I didn’t have a bike . I will save significant amount on the fuel expenses. Similarly , you guys also should deduct that ( whatever it is ) before figuring out how much you actually lost .

4 Likes

Wow , I just calculated …the price difference is about 9k :crazy_face:

:rofl::rofl:

new helmets from Ather I guess

3 Likes

Budget 19-20 announcement has benefits for TAX payers in EMI options @Ather.Team validate it. This will eventually benefit customers.

1 Like