Pricing and Changes

When I received that email, I was surprised initially to see Ather passing on this FAME II additional benefit to existing customers. I was surprised because there is no regulatory/legal obligation for them to provide it as it applies to EVs invoiced after April 1st 2019. After reading the entire email I was wondering why only people who have purchased the vehicle on lease and out of those, only those who wish to retain the vehicle are getting this additional benefit.
What I could think of is that when people retain the vehicle after lease, it is an ownership transfer from Autovert. Since that will happen after April 1st 2019, only those who are retaining the vehicle are getting this benefit. There is no ownership transfer in case of full payment or loan or lease returned vehicles.

I might be wrong here, but this is what I could think of

2 Likes

I too thought about it. But for example if the Subsidy of 22k / 26k was rejected by FAME then Autovert would have made the due same and increased the retention fee by 26k?

In simple words, does Autovert consider subsidy for calculating monthly due? I guess they consider.

What is the difference in the insurance provided by autovert/Godigit and on Godigit portal? I see a price difference between the two.

1 Like

@athulpatangay,

Kindly go through link for difference.

2 Likes

I think its incorrect. See the attachment with Godigit quote and autovert quote. Godigit is cheaper for the same IDV.

1 Like

Yeah I agree. But when dropped email and called godigit I didn’t got proper response.

I got good response from autovert immediately and they told reason for variation is there due to some add on benefit added in the autovert bundle premium.
I decided to go with Autovert as the official tie up with Ather and got good feedback about autovert heard from many forum users.

2 Likes

Ok. Thank you for the inputs. I see the PA is 220+GST in go digit and autovert is charging 390 inclusive of GST for PA. This explains the price difference.

1 Like

Autovert is very good in responding to anyone’s query. They are patient enough to listen and explain. They are open to admit and improve too.

6 Likes

I think autovert replied saying that its because of zero depreciation cover

2 Likes

I paid in total 116579(incl. pre order amount) for Ather 450, but when i got the invoice, it shows only 115568, any idea why?

The difference of 1,011, is for RTO (smart card, cess, etc) charges. Who’s receipt and invoice will be provided during delivery. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wat about 5k refund, fame 2 diffrence amount?
( paid 121579 )

Hey Suresh,

Just checked with the team. We’ve started the process already, for everyone remaining who’s paid FAME 1 price, the refund will be processed from our end within this week.

2 Likes

:blush::+1:t2:

Hi Team

I saw update regarding the reduction in third party insurance premium about 600 Rs

But I have already paid the premium and I see the policy is issued on 14th June, but vechicle is not delivered and no status of RTO

So in this case am loosing 600rs because of process but at the same time.

Unfortunately my bike insurance started on 14th June but I don’t know when will I get my vechicle …?

Can you have any solution for this

Refund kab milega, poore 5000 :smiley:

Hey Suresh,

Apologies on the delay.

Spoke to the team again, there are a few pending refunds. Have asked to expedite it.
Will follow up on this.

2 Likes

Plz don’t keep on apologise for each small issues :v:t2:
I can understand :blush:

5 Likes

@Shreyas I’ve got the registration process done from my side and have paid for the same from my end…! Can you kindly let me know when will the Registration charges of ₹1011 be refunded back my account???
TIA
RGT

Refund credited :+1:t2::blush:

4 Likes