Pricing and Changes

road tax

1 Like

Road tax 4%(TN) vs 0% (KA) for EVā€™s

3 Likes

Roughly 2300kms

Not just road tax. Even the ex-showroom price is higher in Chennai compared to Bangalore. Ex showroom price in Chennai is Rs 145,928 vs Rs 142,568 in Bangalore.

May be helmets cost

Helmet cost should not be part of ex showroom price. Also, it shouldnā€™t be mandatory. They should mention the helmet cost separately.

Thatā€™s the case with most automobile companiesā€¦

The ex-showroom price differs with many factors, main one being how far is the factory, because logistics cost will be more to get the scooter from Bangalore to Chennai

4 Likes

My preorder payment is debited twice.

Please refund one amount

yes once I had same problem with ICICI POCKETS, they took 90 days to resolve and I got the refund after that, also raise request from the pockets app and call/email them

2 Likes

Hey @Shreyas,

When can we see the new GST rates affect the total pricing. Please update

1 Like

Effective from August 1st onwards.

2 Likes

Many thanks

Great feel to know about GST reduction from 1st Aug on EVs from 12% to 5%.

@Ather.Team

When we get the new price list in website ā€¦GST is now 5% for EVā€™s and Batteriesā€¦

AUG 1st pricing will be changing

Have ordered on 29th July, but from August 1st GST rates reduced, will the discount of GST 12% to 5% be applicable for the order made in July, because the delivery is in Sep

You will take advantage of the lower GST for sure. Tax applied is as of the day your invoice for full payment is done.

2 Likes

Price reduction due to GST reduction as per my calculationā€¦

3 Likes

Does anyone know if the monthly rental for existing lease customers will go down after GST reduction? :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

It sure does. I got an email from Aurovert. please see the following post of mine

2 Likes