Portable charger

This is one of the best surge protectors available in the Market. So quality should be ruled out.

2 Likes

Hi Chetan. I was out of India for the past month, so haven’t collected my charger yet. Meanwhile, I realized that I may not use the charger that much, so if you are still interested, you can take this :slight_smile: .

In general with the portable charger, two cases where this could happen. Essentially, the portable charger makes sure there’s proper grounding in the plug point.

1. If you’re using a extension without a grounding wire, it would show red, since even if your plug has proper grounding. For this, you’ll need to use a good quality three pin extension.

2. If you’re using a 3 pin extension, but the plug does not have proper grounding, it will still glow red, since there is still a grounding problem.

Please do make sure that the plug and the extension have proper grounding to use the portable charger. If you’re still facing the issue, do reach out to the customer support team to check if your unit has a issue.

6 Likes

Hey, I am looking for the new portable charger with DC output… :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I’m assuming that is what I would get, since I haven’t collected mine yet :slight_smile: .

Received the portable charger Version 2.0. First to get it in Chennai.

10 Likes

So it is basically the pod stripped down.
Looks like the input plug to the scooter hasn’t even changed from the dot.

4 Likes

It’s the stripped down version of the Dot.

3 Likes

Is it not the one which came with the bike?

@Rahul. Can give some number for the length, width and height pls. Also a picture of how much space it occupies in the underseat storage. May be keep a helmet as a reference to compare the area it takes up

7 Likes

How is the quality of the wires? The v1.0 had really cheap and thin wires.

1 Like

Dimensions
Height 8 inch
Width 4.5 inch
Depth 3 inch

Cable Length
Charger to bike - 4Ft
Charger to wall - 6Ft

Weight Approx - 2.5Kg

4 Likes

Cable quality is top notch, Thick and heavy

2 Likes

Because DC charger requires thick wires while Compared to AC charger .

3 Likes

Exactly, this portable charger has wire thickness same as the Dot.

3 Likes

That’s great. V1.0 had really bad quality wires.

1 Like

ElectroBoom is the best! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am about to take delivery of my vehicle in 3-4 days at banglore, can I order 2.0 version of charger now, so that i can collect it at the time of delivery. @Ather.Team

You can definitely order. Call Customer care and they’ll send a payment link to your registered email. However getting it along with the vehicle is dependent on the availability of stocks. I had done exactly like this and there were stocks too. Hence the portable charger was in the under-seat storage during delivery.

4 Likes

What is your order I’d? When did you prebook?

1 Like