Portable charger

@AtherTeam Can i buy a portable charger for atherspace? Is it readily available? I need one asap!!

1 Like

Call to customer support, they will send you payment link after payment, you can go the Ather space and collect.

1 Like

Do we have any idea how much is the warranty on Portable charger!!

3 Likes

My portable charger keeps fluctuating green and red when connected in office. It happend last time and got settled in a min. Today when connected back in office it’s continued to flicker…does anyone know the reason…

2 Likes

improper grounding

flickering along with sound

at times though it shows geen but when u start charging it will soon start flickering

signs of improper earthing

2 Likes

Thank you Abhishek for the update. I will check with facilities team on the same

3 Likes

Hey I wanted to know. Th portable charger doesn’t have auto cutoff right? So is it safe to charge overnight?
Also doesn’t the portable charger have a solenoid lock too??

It has a solenoid lock for sure and as far as I know it has auto cutoff as well!!

The charging cable itself doesn’t have an auto cut-off but the vehicle has one. The auto cut-off in the home pod is the second layer of security. I charge mine overnight using the cable. It’s been safe so far.

source: https://blog.atherenergy.com/this-or-that-ca609d65e425

3 Likes

Those who looking forward to buy Ather portable charger (which was out of stock for a while) it is available now. To get, Kindly call Ather customer care and request them to send payment link ( Price of INR 5,664.00) and finish the payment. Once invoice is generated, You can reach AtherSpace to collect it.

For those who feel, why do I purchased it ?

• As emergency backup, in case my vehicle charged out.

• I am planning to use everyday in office parking slot which is delegated for charging EV vehicles and where I park vehicle approx 9 hours ideal time which saves my tenant to have peaceful bed time than currently I feel disturbing 2-3 hours by charging at home after coming from office.

• To avoid, frequent use of Ather grid (fast charging) to keep battery safe. (In case, I extended my shift and not able to charge at home, I have option to charge currently only at Ather grid (DC charge). After buying portable charger, I can manage next day to reach office and charge it normally ( AC charge)

Just thought of sharing my opinion and I agree there are some disadvantage of using portable charger like (no auto power off when charge completed 100% and not capable to handle power/voltage fluctuations)

7 Likes

This is great news… do you know what is the price now…?

Updated price in previous post.

Superb… thank you…:+1:

I got a call from the Ather team on Friday saying that the portable charger is available. I got the payment link in the email, but I’m still deciding if I need it at this price. I was expecting the price to be around 3-4K and not almost 6K :slight_smile: .

1 Like

If you dont have any objection can I take this portable charger… No hurry you can take time decide and tell…

I have made the payment today for the charger. But I haven’t decided yet, if I will use it or not. The only time I will be needing this is if I go on some long drives with the other owners in the forum. So give me a few more days to decide :).

2 Likes

No problem at all take your time decide and let me know… :slightly_smiling_face:

@Shreyas, Has the GST on the portable charger been reduced to 5%. Can we get a clarification on that pls?

I placed an order today and still see 18% being charged for it.

2 Likes

I remember reading some post by Shreyas that the GST reduction doesn’t apply to the portable charger. Have to search for that post.

2 Likes

GST reduction is not for portable chargers.I think,
I am also payed 5664/-.