Portable charger

Hi @Ather.Team

I have been waiting for portable charger for more than a month now. Is it possible to arrange for one ASAP. Every time I call CC its same response saying no stock.

@abhishek.balaji hi! There is demand for portable charger. Then why ATHER doesn’t have stock. A

Replenishment of stock of portable chargers must be taken up on priority. It may not be always possible to plan our rides depending on the charge available in the battery when we leave our home and thats when a portable charger would come handy and when huge tracts of areas are not installed with fast chargers. Request Ather to replenish stock quickly.

@abhishek.balaji I am waiting for Portable charger from more than a month. Still i didn’t got any updates. Can you please brief what is real reason for out of stock of portable chargers?

1 Like

Anyone willing to lend out portable charger for a week? Until DoT is fixed ? Or anyone having the portable charger payment link ? If you are not interested I will take it

If you are 450 owner, you may ask any of these Community Chargers on loan

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/bengaluru-community-portable-chargers/4437?u=rajeshkav

@abhishek.balaji why is there too much shortage of APC even i ordered in Jan they said it’ll be available in Feb and now they Feb is about to end and still there is no stock any idea how long it’ll take?

What is the difference between Portable charger V1and V2?

Read the below quoted post of mine

Thanks for the reply bro. Looks valid one.

I like to buy it and your contact number plz

1 Like

Any one interested in selling portable charger… Plz contact me @ 9952974584

Sorry, you are too late. I’ve sold mine to @prasathvishnu already :slight_smile: .

1 Like

My portable charger was not working. I gave for service on 21.2.20 and today 24.2.20 replaced with new charger thanks to service team.

4 Likes

Hi all

May i know the price and availability for this portable charger

1 Like

I called CS today for the portable charger. They said that they are working on a new design and will take upto 15-20days. Maybe we can expect it in April.

1 Like

Hmm that is why it is out of stock from January

Looking forward to the release of the new version.

hope they release atleast 20 amp charger instead of 12 amp

yes me too waiting for same