[Bengaluru] Community portable chargers

Equipment City Host Availability Borrowed by Borrowed on Borrowed till
Charger 1 Banerghatta Road Abhishek Balaji (@abhishek.balaji ) Currently unavailable @georgekuruppan 10 March -NA-
Charger 2 Banaswadi - Kasturi Nagar Raghav (@raghav.srinivasan ) Available -NA- -NA- -NA-
Charger 3 Bengaluru, Bannerghatta Road Rajesh (@rajeshkav ) Available -NA- -NA- -NA-

Starting this thread for folks to request borrowing a community portable charger. As a community initiative, Ather has made 3 portable chargers available for the community to use on long/group rides. These are updated portable chargers that work with all vehicles.

Guidelines:

1. A portable charger can be borrowed for free of cost from any of the hosts.

2. To borrow the portable charger, post on this thread with your location, where you plan to travel, how long you need it for. Then, the host will reach out to you if available, and you can pick it up from them.

3. Please return to the host after usage in the same condition that you received it.

Conditions:

1. Should be returned as-is (in working condition), without any physical damage

2. The default duration is for 2 days, and preference will be for those who choose to borrow for 2 days or sooner.

Hosts:

Bangalore: @abhishek.balaji @raghav.srinivasan and @rajeshkav

11 Likes

Hello all, is the portable charger available for this weekend? I am going to village near Chintamani. I. Staying near Mahalakshmi layout. I will return charger on Monday morning

1 Like

Hi,

I need a portable charger to visit my friend in Ramnagara (Near bangalore) for 3 days. I wanted to buy it but currently its out of stock. May anyone please lend it to me for 3 days i.e 3rd to 5th march, 2020?

Thanks

1 Like

Where do you stay? There are 3 of us holding a charger each, so you can approach depending on where you stay

I stay in JP nagar…

1 Like

Hi Abhishek,

Could you please update me on the same?

1 Like

The closest community charger to you is with @rajeshkav (off-Bhannerughatta road near KA51 RTO office).

A post was merged into an existing topic: Portable charger

Okay… how do I reach out to him? Please help

Please reach me on Whatsapp at 974-12-67-123.

Is there any portable charger available at peenya 2nd stage? I need it for 14/03/2020. Please call me on 8971327394.

Hey Sharjil. You can Take the one I hold from Banaswadi- if you plan to be somewhere near this area.

Thanks Raghav. Will let you if required.

Hi guys Is there anyone near kasturi nagar or NGEF layout who owns ather i need to charge my vehicle after this corona problem got settled, my vehicle charge is 0 because I didn’t put my vehicle in shutdown mode because i got struck in my home town, my vehicle charger is not available, so I would like to charge my vehicle after i came to Bangalore (it would be good if portable charger is there) I don’t know wether home charger will work for another vehicle

@dvinaykrishnareddy, I have a community portable charger that you can pick up from my residence at Banaswadi. Please DM me once you are back in Bangalore and we can work out the logistics.

Hi guys

Is there anyone near kasturi nagar or NGEF layout who owns ather i need to charge my vehicle after this corona problem got settled, my vehicle charge is 0 from last one month because I didn’t put my vehicle in shutdown mode because i got struck in my home town, my vehicle charger is not available, so I would like to charge my vehicle after i came to Bangalore (it would be good if portable charger is there) if there is any charger in between HBR layout and kasturi nagar

Hey Vinay

DM me once you are back. We can connect to see how you can collect the charger.

Thank you so much I will contact when came back

If it is ok to you, to give the charger my cousin will come and collect it. He in Bangalore HBR LAYOUT. Can you give your contact details. Vinaykrishna 9100423010

1 Like

Hello @raghav.srinivasan,

I had the same problem of my Ather 450 with 0% charge left.

I left my Ather 450 in my relatives house near TC palya last month while going out of Bangalore .

I would like to have the portable charger for half a day like 3 hours to get it charged and will return same day :blush:

I am staying at Mahalakshmi layout.