[POLL] Elio update

(post deleted by author)

Same here. The map has been malfunctioning since the update. Now the map pointer kind of points at any random direction. This is really confusing and even dangerous in the highway.

If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know.

4 Likes

Hey Rohit, Please let us know if you have tried the Dashboard rest. Please get back to us if you still need any assistance.

No update yet for gen3 450x. Received the vehicle 2 weeks ago.

4 Likes

I have Ather450x Gen3 and not received update of atherstack5.0 please resend the update in my Ather

1 Like

Anyone received the update yet today? I heard from here itself that it was to be rolled out to the rest of customers today.

1 Like

Update not recieved yet for 450X S1 (Gen 2) purchased in January 2021

1 Like

I have Ather 450x Gen2 May-22, till now not received any update.

Yes, I also faced the same issue after the update indicator sound stopped working. Can anyone from Ather team please help.

2 Likes

Mine too indicator, parking assistance and motor on sound have disappeared after current update.

2 Likes

@rishabh1987 @shammyk123 @mr.yspujari

Have you all tried rebooting the dashboard software after the update [method- apply both brakes and press the motor start switch simultaneously, and then hold them altogether for about 10 seconds or untill you Ather logo on the dashboard or untill you see headlamp goes OFF and then ON]?

My scooter has no issue of sound for park assist as well as indicators. Once I faced this issue as I killed/switch OFF the motor while running, it didn’t come following that event, no matter how many times I switch the key OFF and ON. Later, I restarted the dashboard software and it solved. Good luck!

1 Like

I have rebooted multiple time, still the problem persist.

2 Likes

In that case, please drop an email at info@atherenergy.com

1 Like

I have not get any update till now but as per comments of other owners seems that this is not an update. It may be all new Ather software because some sounds and auto indicator off,…etc are missing.

Okay, fine.

It used to come properly after update. Everything was awesome. But as soon as system was rebooted or shut down and started again, this malfunction came into picture.

I have tried rebboting multiple times without any luck… Waiting for any patch fix.

2 Likes

Hi Team i still didnt get elio update Im gen3 450x owner bought it in August 2022 please reply @atherenergy

You may also drop an email at info@atherenergy.com