[POLL] Elio update

Have you dropped an email to info@atherenergy.com mentioning your VIN and giving a copy of the tax invoice? As stated, the dealer did that. But you may also additionally do that. Hope your upgrade is settled soon.

4 Likes

Yes, i dropped several mails to them. I have spoken to almost 5-10 seperate Ather executives by now. Some from Bengaluru, some from local customer support, showroom executives, customer relation manager etc. you name it. I mean it feels like in the future, I make one phone call and 10 Ather people are going to fly in by a chopper and fix my scooter.

Bro tweet your problem and tag Ather team and tarun mehta and Showroom owners always receive Ather 450X from Bengaluru thet just lock feature by software if someone is willing to buy 450 plus. So i think they gave you 450 plus purposely. You should tweet this problem and its very serious problem. Mention Ather showroom details and invoice photo of 450 X

2 Likes

I already sent them multiple tweets starting from 10th Jan tagging Tarun and Ather

1 Like

Well then you should go to consumer court.

5 Likes

Month ends and I go… vrooom… warp speed

I’m also facing map issue, it’s not working properly. Auto hold option also now shows.

4 Likes

After Elio update motor on sound and indicators sound not working, Ather team can you please look into this?

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.