[POLL] Elio update

I am not getting vector map in new update

2 Likes

Hi all I got update on 19th of jan. As announced I don’t see Auto Hold. Please help on this how I will get this.

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

You have to give them sometime, around January 25, 2023, a fix would come as announced by Mr. Balaji

2 Likes

Yes got received today,but auto hold is missing :pensive:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community🤗

We have to give sometime to the team who are working on it fixing the bugs for users :blush:

2 Likes

Hi, I am new to this forum. I bought 450x oct22, got the update yesterday. Bluetooth is was set by reboot (shutdown) but no hill hold feature :sob::sob:. It’s elio stack 5.1 update only. Even maps are working fine

I am not sure when will it be updated.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!

The the co-founder of Ather Energy announced yesterday in his twitter handle that they are tracking missing Gen3 scooter for the update. Hope OTA update comes to your scooter soon

2 Likes

Guys i have gen3 from August I have got a new update last nyt the installation started last nyt at 8pm now its next day 6pm means its past 22 hours scooter still says installing update does it take this much time or its stuck ?

1 Like

It’s stuck. Try restarting scooter by left+right brakes and ignition button. Has happened to some other community members too!

3 Likes

Ya, only on the map whether it is in full screen or split view.

4 Likes

Maybe you are in the good netwotk area and layers are loaded instantly

3 Likes

Still my 450+ has not got any update. I’ve purchased it this January. Can u please tell me when I’ll be able to see it??

2 Likes

I finally got the update today.

3 Likes

Gen 3 or 2 and 450 plus or 450 X ?

3 Likes

Gen 3 450+

2 Likes

I also have gen3 450 plus and no update, and i asked to rishi kumar

3 Likes

iam recived the update on 450+ gen 3

3 Likes

Is Bluetooth working after the update on 450+? Also did you checked the call option?

1 Like

Same here. The map has been malfunctioning since the update. Now the map pointer kind of points at any random direction. This is really confusing and even dangerous in the highway.

If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know.

7 Likes