Pillion rider foot rest

Yes…I have bought them and got installed.

Does the job but we cant rely the total weight of person on it. Instead that can be used to just rest your legs after sitting.

2 Likes

This accessories is superior quality and easy to fit :ok_hand::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

6 Likes

mine failed after 30days of abuse, I meant use, also broke the white side panel of the floorboard

4 Likes

It might be because of overload on the foot rest. You cannot use the foot rest to climb on it (it cannot hold much weight) but after sitting on the scooter you can use the foot rest to rest your legs for just relaxation

Valid point to note… Maybe since Ather 450x is more of a performance bike… Seating astride is safer…

2 Likes

It helps keep the foot over the footrest, and people can sit easily on one side without wondering where to keep their foot. Product packing was excellent, comes in the box, quality is super. I would highly recommend this product.

Main point, it does not breach any warranty. I was able to get fit easily using company official bolts

8 Likes

Where can this be ordered

2 Likes

Looks very elegant, when compared to what regular ones look on Activa or Jupiter.

3 Likes

To be honest, it kills the good looks of ather. Maybe if it were in matte black finish…

5 Likes

Hi i am using the the above foot rest with scooter protector. It is very nice and durable i like the quality of the product i am using it with my series 1. It is perfectly fit You can purchase it from online https://favouriteauto.com. They are very quick in delivery I am not from the company but i use it for personal purpose it i like it very much

4 Likes

… Yes… Black matt would make a good Camoflage. But then it would look like a cheap scooty.

4 Likes

Is this strong enough tough? My mom has arthritis and hence puts all the weight on that single footrest while sitting. Looking to buy ather very soon but this is a trouble thats eating me a lot.

2 Likes

Yes I didn’t knew while buying 450x but I’m unable to take my mom in this scooter unfortunately feeling sad

3 Likes

What is the price, fitting and how do we order this?

2 Likes

I thought self-promoting and advertisement is banned on this platform, looks like mods closed their eyes on this, BTW I also bought this but I’m stuck because the rear grab handlebar has an over-torqued Hex screw that refuses to rotate, resulting in rounding it. Why it happen to me :no_mouth:

1 Like

They should honestly let this one slide. I would not have booked the scooter if this accessory wasn’t available :grin:

Impact driver is your friend.

2 Likes

I’ll just remove the rear end which is held with 4 bolts and take it to a machine shop, much easier and cheaper without labour-consuming, maybe 200rs instead of taking one of from my shop inventory a Rs.1000.

BTW @abhishek.balaji is this normal to torque it over 130ft/lb (I checked with my Digital Torque meter) ? for a screw that’s just goes into an aluminium alloy, really? why not use a medium thread locker?

I pity the poor threads in the aluminium part…….they must have cried their hearts out while torquing this much.

2 Likes

A M8 bolt torqued to 130 lbft?