Pillion rider foot rest

You don’t have to , a seperate 14s battery pack connected in parallel to the existing battery pack is the idea

1 Like

Umm the service center charge with just positive and negative connections while they do the service that’s why we never see those in the monthly logs if you have a bench power supply which can out put 58.6 v that connecting with a 4mm banana plugs, even the screen will show nothing but the charge will start

PS do at your own risk

3 Likes

Hi where do you got this. Can you share me the contact details get this

Where can I get this?

5 Likes

I want this please send mobile no.

The foot rest is quite comfortable, my wife(61yrs)initially felt difficult to climb , she is comfortable now as I taught her how to climb Basically a separate footrest is not possible with the present chassis design even if you fix one it will move with the swing arm and it’s dangerous.it should be a fixed rest like in Honda Activa

4 Likes

Most of scooters in market as foot rest. Please include the same in future productions. It is very different for people who prefer sitting side.

Or Ather can coming up with accessories or after market update. Even it may be clarified in past. This is one of concerning point for few… some time person can’t drop any old person or women wearing saree in preferred location due to this…

2 Likes

Hi Ather team, any update on when a pillion rider foot rest would be available? Specific to ladies sitting one side. We see all the other competitors are providing the same. Pl revert faster, it should be retro fit able for existing customers. Expecting

8 Likes

Every thing is o k with Ather.But for pillion position the foot rest position is some what improper.especially for ladies who sit on one side of the scooter,no foot rest is provided.They haveto strech their legs to reach foot rest.This may lead to improper sitting.This happened to me when I move with my mother. Actually she fell down one from the scooter due to this.Luckily nothing happened. Ather should look into this matter seriously. What’s your opinion friends??

3 Likes

People who are looking for pillion rider footrest please drop me a msg in what’s app 9941746050, will share you the details. Thanks

The cost of footrest is 1500₹ including shipping charges allover india.

4 Likes

Hi,

I need this, how to buy this product and how much cost of this ? kindly reply to my

mail id

rajasekarann5057@gmail.com

4 Likes

We have solved the problem of the footrest

Lift up easily with your hand, tough and fitting is design to use company genuine bolts.

image image image image

10 Likes

How much did these cost, is the seller willing to ship to Chennai?

1 Like

what if this thing was black instead of silver cos the one on ola is black in the ad and that matches well with the scooter without standing out too much. if Black one is available then it nice

2 Likes

How are these supported at top? How does it connect to the Grab bar?

Can you Please add what is the cost and where do I get it

Address and phone no please

6 Likes

The prices are overkill 4k for entire set and 2.5k for just rear or front guard, if ordered separately

3 Likes

apply coupon code ather500

3 Likes

doesn’t that centre stand void warranty?? if not then how much will it cost

2 Likes

Stainless steel accessories fits perfectly. Without any modifications… it’s awesome :ok_hand:

14 Likes

Can i install this to my little boy… your suggestions Required :sunglasses:

4 Likes