Pillion rider foot rest

Hi, I need to know if foot rest for pillion rider sitting in on side is available. Can it be fixed.

2 Likes

Foot rest is not available bcoz itā€™s still under R&D.

1 Like

I understand, but any idea when we could get one ?

Looking nice

2 Likes

Hi

Any chance to get 1

2 Likes

@christ4karan is the one you need to reach out to.

2 Likes

Hi bro, Please reach me on WhatsApp

This number

Interested people please contact me on WhatsApp for pillion rider footrest

4 Likes

I need this one, from where and how can I get this

3 Likes

How can I get this. Kindly help me on this

3 Likes

Hi navein kumar i want to buy . Can u plz tell the sellter adress and mobile no and price

1 Like

Please sent contact number

4 Likes

Can you work on Hero Photon Lp footrest design???

2 Likes

Side foot rest, is such a basic accessory Iā€™m shocked to know that ather didnā€™t bother to address such simple design issue! Ather should first build customer satisfactory vehicle rather than building smart scooter!

8 Likes

Dear Mr Vijay, can u pl let me know, where u got this done & price please.

2 Likes

@Alok05 yes you are correct. I beleive Ather concentrated more on young and IT people. The term ā€œSmartā€ is simplest way for an automobile company can earn money thorough time by providing software as a service. Since there is not much maintainance for the electric vehicles.

3 Likes

Dear folks

Checkout this link it may helpful for us

Please let me know his contact detail if anybody could reach him

13 Likes

Hi @narasimman.rao and @manjo2006

We made the SS one side footrest from my friend in Chennai for amount 1K and you can Contact him thro number,

Mobile

Summary

Annamalai - 08838584672

He will arrange the same if ordered.

2 Likes

i think it does void/break the warranty ???

1 Like

Lovee the Hyderabadi Hindiā€¦ :heart::heart:ā€¦ excited to be back in Hyderabad next year. :blush:

4 Likes

How on earth did he actually fix the centre stand? I thought the battery was in the floor board. Unless he glued it with some super duper strong adhesive, I cannot for the life of me understand how the battery compartment wouldnā€™t have been breached!

If heā€™s done some jugaad which actually works, Ather should pay him TONS of money and learn :joy:

7 Likes

Is the owner of this Ather here

• KA41 ES 6356

Looks Like they used the points inbetween the swingarm and the battery case to attach the centre stand clever

2 Likes