450X payments and purchase process

It was NEFT

Can we get a custom number for the vehicle? As over here in ather’s website we have to pay for RTO registration and road tax all at once.

Yes. At extra charges. Put in your request to Ather and their agent will get in touch with you at the time of registration. You need to pay the amount asked separately and directly to the agent.

Hi! I received the mail for payment for my order. Also can see the link to pay. But my city hasn’t been announced yet. It is a swap order. What do I do?

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji What Should I upload in the Payment page for Address Proof, I want to take it to Tumkur and Register here. I dont have the address proof for the given address and I no longer reside in the address(Bangalore) that is there in my Voter ID

Also even if I click add on Portable charger multiple times the Total is unchanged. Can you please help?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussions on pricing and subscriptions

Adhar card and electric bill

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Order Swapping

Price updated.

4 Likes

How much did you pay as the final amount

Not yet paid. Its shows final total payable amount as ₹1,58,896 + insurance.

I have not opted for ather dot installation because of not serviceable area (Thiruvottiyur).

A post was merged into an existing topic: Order Swapping

A post was merged into an existing topic: Order Swapping

@abhishek.balaji @tarun

Guys before making payment in full kindly get all the details about the payment figures. Every time the customer service team gives a new figure. I am just not able to understand how poor a customer service team can be in terms knowledge of payment figures for a vehicle which they intend to sell after more than 10 months of launch. Let me narrate my experience today. When I asked for the Amount to be paid for 450x in chennai they told Rs 160796/-. I asked them how much have I paid and is there any amount due to be paid from my side. They told I have paid Rs 138501/- and another payment of Rs 1910/-, where as I actually made a single payment of Rs : 157511/- after which I see the order page as payment done.

Now after so much of confusion when I requested for the breakup of Rs 160796/- which was the amount mentioned by them on the phone, they gave me below mentioned figures…

Rs 141785/- Ex.Showroom price

Rs 16100/- for performance upgrade of 450x.

Rs 500/- for RTO Charges.

Rs 100/- for penalty or service charge.

All this totals up to Rs 158495/-. When I asked for the breakup of the remaining difference of Rs 2301/- they couldn’t answer…

I am regretting my decision of trusting on the Ather brand which has such a poor customer service. This was my third call to customer support in relation to my final payment of 450X and still they need time till Tuesday to give me actual details…

To add up to all these issues the insurance partner is showing the model as 450Plus in the insurance.

1 Like

I assure you that, you are not going to get any correct figures or reply from authorised person in near future and thus you will fail to make payment in time and you will lose series-1 benefits also. I asked a query and got so many different replies from customer care team and moderators. Still waiting for reply from authorised person. I think the old trusty Ather is gone. It is confusing Ather team now.

1 Like

No worries bro. Even if you make excess payment they will refund you. The chasis and engine number is more important than a model. Ather will take care. No worries.

1 Like

Completed my payment for 450X Series 1 for Bangalore Delivery. Wondering which is the best insurance option for 450X?

If not from serviceable area then it is possible to rto registeration by ather or only temporary registration? @abhishek.balaji

I’m not saying on vehicle registration. Unserviceable area for dot installations only.

You can install the ather dot by yourself or with the help of electrician.

If you intend to register in an unserviceable area, you can purchase the vehicle with a temporary registration and then register it in your nearest RTO. We’d be able to register only within the serviceable area.

3 Likes