450X payments and purchase process

I’m not saying on vehicle registration. Unserviceable area for dot installations only.

You can install the ather dot by yourself or with the help of electrician.

If you intend to register in an unserviceable area, you can purchase the vehicle with a temporary registration and then register it in your nearest RTO. We’d be able to register only within the serviceable area.

3 Likes

My place is not serviceable area for service no problem i have full trust on ather if any issue with scooter i will take to Ather space or reach to serviceable area to pick up but my RTO is in chennai border it’s Redhills RTO so it can be serviceable area for the registration or not bro @abhishek.balaji

1 Like

Great! What’s the total amount you paid? Can you share the break-up?

Will we get road tax refund in bangalore?

There is no road tax in KA, so no question of a refund.

Hey Guys, I have successfully completed the payment for Ather 450x, but running into some issues during purchasing the insurance. from Autovert. The Autovert page/form shows Ather 450+ and not 450X. Are you guys facing this issue? Thanks

3 Likes

No problem bro. Once when registation done. You can get it updated in the insurance.

thank you … i will go ahead and buy then :slight_smile:

Procedure for temporary registration?

Please confirm if the premium matches with the ather customer care as there are lot of variants available for Ather 450 on the insurers website, and also there are few add ons in the policy which I saw in their website. Last but not the least make sure the IDV of the vehicle is right.

I would suggest you to get complete information or a proper quote for the customer care and then go ahead with purchase.

3 Likes

Got word that the first 450X has been delivered already. In Hyderabad. Maybe more have been delivered. How come There has been no word about it from ather? @abhishek.balaji no special “First 450X owner” Post ?

Saying that deliveries have started might help PR. Especially when a lot of people are having an issue with delays.

1 Like

Everybody is super caught up man :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Probably it’s tough for them to handle the workload and control sales from Dealer’s end.

Once Dealers become active on forums they can start their threads to show off :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

i was at the EC 2 days ago… and was informed that the delivered their first x on friday !

1 Like

What! Payment window is not yet open right? For hyd? :pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

Chennai AEC delivering series1 1st batch on Friday 20nov2020.

1 Like

Nope. Some people who don’t mind the grey colour, already got delivery. I think 3 as of now and counting.

2 Likes

Thank you ,. I will have a word with Ather team.

Hi how many of you are coming tomorrow to Nungambakkam?