450X payments and purchase process

But the payment page says that insurance needs to be bought seperately… I have also put a snapshot of the same…

1 Like

Which place

I am from Chennai

I heard there is no road tax y soo costly

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Buy Vs Lease Vs Loan

Am guessing it will be refunded at a later date once invoice is sorted. They have done it before.

Please check the break up. Insurance will be included.

Recieved a call from Ather today for completing the payment. I was surprised when they hesitated to share details about the breakup and details of other plans I will have to pay for in the 1st year, they told me to check from the website… It the you are going to handle your customers… When I insisted that they share the details to me over the phone they told me for chennai I have to pay Rs 166229/- including full insurance for 1st year and Third party for 3years. I asked them if there are any other payments I will have to do she told me that I have to pay 1800/- if I wanted ather team to install the dot… Further when I asked if I have to subscribe for any plans she started saying that there is an Ather 360 plan for which I have to pay Rs 2478/- including taxes.

Is Ather 360 available for 450x. If know then why is the Ather staff not updated with it?

How do you expect us to make any payment when we are going to be kept in the dark?

3 Likes

No as per my knowledge ather 360 plan is not available bro. May be they would have conveyed wrongly.

1 Like

Shouldn’t they be more updated than us…

1 Like

most of us are enthusiasts and they are employees :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sometimes they say irrelevantly. Any information about 450 / 450X. You can get more details in forum than from CC.

2 Likes

There is no Ather 360 plan as of now so they got that wrong. Edit: Available for the next few days until the new packs go live.

1. There is only Service Pro/Lite and Connect Pro/Lite. This is a separate optional payment and is therefore not part of vehicle invoicing.
  2. Rs. 1800 is once again optional if you want Ather to install it which is why it is not listed as part of invoicing - you can get a 3rd party person to do it too.

This isn’t available yet is it ?

Yeah not yet. I guess by the time vehicles get delivered, these new packs will be available. I presume customers only have to consider payment on the day of delivery.

Edit: Possibly why the customer support is also causing confusion on packs available. As of now, Ather 360 is still valid but should be removed within the next few days once the new packs go live.

Waiting for payment window opening for SERIES1 from kavanur, Kanchipuram(via guduvanchery). Anyone got registered in Chengalpattu RTO (TN19) for ather 450? Is it possible to get registered? @abhishek.balaji

3 Likes

Has anyone from Chennai made full payment for series 1 recently. If yes can you please share as to how much you paid.

The road tax will be refunded bro . No worries

Payment done… Waiting for Ather to deliver the vehicle. Hope Ather does that in Warp Mode…

5 Likes

I received a mail saying open for payment, but don’t see any payment link in mail neither on ather account?

What’s your order number?