Ownership Experience

That’s a great gesture for your existing customers. Kudos :slight_smile:

1 Like

Auto companies have been at the receiving end of criticism for the casual attitude towards after sales experience.

But this… is awesome! Appreciate the gesture!

5 Likes

You see. This is why I still love your brand even if I’m unable to charge by bike. Thank you so much. Really appreciate it.

4 Likes

Great news indeed! 3 cheers to Ather!

2 Likes

@Ather.Team - Appreciate your gesture to extend the warranty for existing owners. While other companies wash off their hands during such instances, this gesture from your end indeed keeps the customer satisfaction high. Feeling proud to be part of Ather. Kudos! Keep it up!.

Regards,
Raghu

9 Likes

Still not used to how beautiful it looks :smile:

21 Likes

I see the below warranty info on the Ather website. Kms part of it has been removed. So does this mean “3yrs unlimited kms”?

Warranty

Vehicle Warranty: 3 years 
Battery Pack Warranty: 3 years 
Home Charging Point: 3 years, covers manufacturing defects; excluding cable, connector, and physical wear & tear.
1 Like

How long is the general wait time to get through to ather support. I’ve been on wait for over 20 minutes now. Given the fact that there is no service centre we can visit. I’d expect a smaller wait time. Anyone else faced this in the past or is it just today?

1 Like

Usually its under 30 seconds that I get connected to a support person @Ather.Team

1 Like

Hey Nilesh,

There was probably some technical glitch due to which the call received at our end showed as a missed call.

We are trying to troubleshoot this issue and our team is also reaching out to you.

3 Likes

I saw in some tweet that now it is unlimited kms 3 year warranty…

Sorry for the ot. But Carl Pei is in the house! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thank you for the clarification

@raghav.srinivasan have you got your RC - Smart card from RTO?
Its been more than a 45 days for me and still i have not got it.
@Shreyas I checked my Reg number with RTO today and found that Rs.500 which was collected from us, has not been deposited in RTO. the RTO guys are holding it due to this. Please check and provide us an updated.

2 Likes

which RTO is this? and how did you get this information? I am waiting over 3 months now and still have not received my RC.

KA03 dispatched the RC in about 3 weeks

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussions on News and Updates

Nymbus…sure.
Why not Nimbus??

@Shreyas my vehicle was supposed to be picked up the day before yesterday at 1:30 pm after your team contacted me after the post. No one turned up. Have been trying to contact support for the last 2 days but no response or call back. I waited for 5 minutes now too before posting. How do I get in touch with ather support?

They have contacted me now.

2 Likes