Ownership Experience

@kumaranchal, my suggestion is to buy 7 inch tempered glass protector used for Tablets and apply it to Ather dashboard.

2 Likes

Looks like the protector is 7in + the size of the bezel. So it might be larger than the 7in screen on the bike.

3 Likes

This seems like just a screen guard film and not the tempered glass. If its film we can cut it ourselve to fit the perfect size but 450 is too high a price for the film.

1 Like

Actually, you can go to nearby mobile accessories shop and they can cut according to dimensions.

For my camera and laptop (which were not available online) they used a bigger size cut and take 50 rupees extra for cutting

1 Like

Can you give a reference to the shop that did it for you

1 Like

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: An 'e-motion’al connect - Hemanth’s Ather 450

Got mine today. :grinning: but the maps seem to be stuck. Called ather and they said to hard reset it. Tried it couple of times and still seems to be stuck.

Also funny thing is got stopped by cops while on my way back. They as usual stopped for no reason (law being only if you break rules can they stop you). Stopped me asked me ‘rented bike aaahhh’. Was like no its electric, after that he just waved his hand to go

3 Likes

Just made a Youtube Video of my Ather 450. Covers a bit of the Delivery and the Experience Have tried to keep it short. Hope you guys like it . :grinning:

32 Likes

The video looks very professional, perhaps this could have become the official video of “Ather in Bangalore”.

4 Likes

Nice video nd dat no 0936 :sparkles:hoo looks like specially selected one​:v:t2:

3 Likes

Very very good… Nicely done

2 Likes

Very good video Abhishek. In Which road did u shoot the video?

3 Likes

Its been two months since i got ather.This is what the range i am getting.I have been reading up the previous posts by you guys and i thought i would like to share my experience which i feel would be helpful.I personally thank Naveen and Sahil from ather who guided me on how to increase range.

• My acceleration is on a gradual basis in the sense i increase my speed progressively.
• I seldom use brakes I am dependent on regen it will certainly recharge your battery in fragments and increase your range.
• I have reduced my speed, i try to maintain my speed around 27-30km/hr during daytime while returning home I will drive around 20-24km/hr.
• I try to maintain average speed which is around 15-18km/hr.
• I try not to apply sudden braking.
• I clean the air vents below the seat, quite often to wade off any dust particles for easy circulation of air.

11 Likes

Speeds you mentioned are taking traffic conditions into consideration? Less than 30 kmph speed on empty roads as well?

1 Like

I seriously wouldn’t hesitate to shoot these kind of people. It’s so bloody pissing off to see this sort of thing happen.

1 Like

yes

Thank you @Nagesh.H.S . The Video was shot at Church Street

1 Like

:arrow_up: excellent tip!

4 Likes

Has anyone here got the home charging pod installed and also bought a regular 5A cable? Is that cable also connected to a vehicle or can it be used by other vehicles also?

I’d really like Ather to provide these cables on a rental basis for people who may require them for a few days for specific purposes.

1 Like

I have both (home pod and charging cable), however I am not sure whether these can be used to charge other (make) vehicles too.

1 Like