Ownership Experience

I guess u should probably write a book or a blog on “How to Drive an EV - tips and tricks”.

Will be useful for 1st time EV owners like myself.

8 Likes

10kmph wouldn’t certainly give that range :wink:

3 Likes

This is zing, zing, amazing!
Tips and Best Practices please :wink:

3 Likes

Fantastic !
what was the corresponding ECO mode range… 110?

i am sure you will even without the request, but here it is on behalf of all the other Owners and Owners to be… Please do post Tips & Tricks :pray: to stretch the miles…

6 Likes

Wow 103, I get exactly the half 52 in eco. Only satisfaction is that Ather is going to reimburse the electric charge. I am not bothered about the range now. I charge everyday.

6 Likes

Drive as much as you can.

3 Likes

Yes , not sure how it reached 90’s and what speed they drive

2 Likes

Got a call from @Ather.Team for a schedule on a general check of the bike. This is something unheard of here. I just crossed 500km of the total run in odo. What exactly is this check going to be about?!

1 Like

Never had such a call from them. Could be random I guess. I am at 700+ kms

3 Likes

Welcome to world of a different and redefined automobile ownership experience :slight_smile: I also got a checkup done last week. Ather engineers came with an electronic torque spanner to check the torque of wheel axel nuts to make sure and fix if there is any deviation from the expected loosening while riding in real world situation. As I understand they will also use this information to optimize the mechanics of production vehicles.
Never heard of…right? :slight_smile: I wanted to capture this in camera but surprisingly engineer insisted to not click any picture :frowning:
Not sure if this check is being done for everyone though.

4 Likes

Interesting. Sounds like pit crew is coming home to do the job. Its definitely some experience to note.

1 Like

People here should stop calling their ather “flight xxxx” because people who are searching online for a real aircraft no, will unnecessarly be drawn here , if it registration number matches a real aircraft number. Imagine a post that says today I had a crash, skidded, rammed my flight xxxx.

Even folks who own tesla just call them by the actual name.

3 Likes

This forum isn’t public. You need to login with your Ather details to access the forum, so we shouldn’t have that problem.

1 Like

Has anyone installed screen protector for the dashboard?
I am personally never interested in screen protectors coz historically I have handled all my devices with screens with utmost care and never needed one. BUT today someone deliberately scratched my dashboard screen with some sharp object while it was parked in office. No damage to screen but its quite noticeable :-(( and frustrating. Now am forced to lookout for a protector.
One disadvantage of owning an uncommon futuristic object of desire. Let me know if anyone has applied one.

6 Likes

Ouch. i can understand how you feel. I was searching for one and came across this seller on amazon. They claim to be able to make custom size screen protectors for laptop screens. I’ve written to them asking if they can make one for the 450 touch panel.

3 Likes

Guess all 7" tempered screen guards works out well… I found this https://www.amazon.in/HDE-Tempered-Protector-Resistant-Generation/dp/B01BCDLVX8/ref=mp_s_a_1_32?ie=UTF8&qid=1552126790&sr=8-32&pi=AC_SX118_SY170_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=7+inch+tempered+glass+for+tablet

Kindly measure the dimension n chk the product specs and pls do let us know the dimensions :blush:

3 Likes

Not to be a buzzkill but it’s not heard of coz normally these things are done during reliability testing at manufacturer’s end and not with customer vehicles :expressionless:

1 Like

@Shreyas @Ather.Team Can you let me know the exact size of the dashboard screen so I can find a suitable screen guard?

Please refer to my post if you need context for the need of a screen guard.

I can also measure it but will be great if you can provide the official dimensions.

1 Like

The company responded back saying they can custom cut if given the dimensions. @Shreyas @Ather.Team I know its 7in screen, but would appreciate if we can get the precise dimensions.

Infact, Ather should ship the vehicle with a factory applied screen guard?

3 Likes

Cost too much high. In S.P Road u can buy one for less than 150rs. I think regular screen guard is enough. If I find one I will let u know

4 Likes