Ownership Experience

Ha ha…

2 Likes

It’s not. The design of the Point is super sensitive when it comes to grounding. I got the earthing done again just to make sure but that wasn’t the problem. Apparently, my entire area has this problem and BESCOM isn’t fixing it no matter how many times I contact them. @Ather.Team couldn’t help much either. I have parked this bike for almost a week now without using it. I have no clue what to do. @tarun …some help here is appreciated.

1 Like

Ashish, got an update from the team - we have a solution in mind. I think our team is already in touch with you. Should resolve soon.

14 Likes

Thanks for taking a look at this @tarun but I’m still facing the issue. The solution I got is to add a stabilizer to the Point and check if it works (I’m yet to try this). The way I see is that its clearly an issue with BESCOM, however, those people are blaming the design of the Point being very sensitive to grounding. Its highly unlikely that they will fix it in their end and I’m not sure whom to reach out.

Really appreciate the effort from @Ather.Team though. Its very unfortunate at my end to face such complications from BESCOM. Missing all the fun riding this bike.

@Ather_Owner Guys, here’s an update :slight_smile:

36 Likes

any change in km’s

1 Like

That’s a good news! :+1:
The older vehicle warranty was 2yrs/30000kms.
Can we safely assume the new warranty to be 3yrs/45000kms ?

However I don’t know if anyone other than @Abhishek will cross so many kilometers within that period :wink:

14 Likes

Amazing’ and big thanks…

Thank you, good to know that you have considered all Owners. Appreciate this

2 Likes

That’s a great gesture for your existing customers. Kudos :slight_smile:

1 Like

Auto companies have been at the receiving end of criticism for the casual attitude towards after sales experience.

But this… is awesome! Appreciate the gesture!

5 Likes

You see. This is why I still love your brand even if I’m unable to charge by bike. Thank you so much. Really appreciate it.

4 Likes

Great news indeed! 3 cheers to Ather!

2 Likes

@Ather.Team - Appreciate your gesture to extend the warranty for existing owners. While other companies wash off their hands during such instances, this gesture from your end indeed keeps the customer satisfaction high. Feeling proud to be part of Ather. Kudos! Keep it up!.

Regards,
Raghu

9 Likes

Still not used to how beautiful it looks :smile:

21 Likes

I see the below warranty info on the Ather website. Kms part of it has been removed. So does this mean “3yrs unlimited kms”?

Warranty

Vehicle Warranty: 3 years 
Battery Pack Warranty: 3 years 
Home Charging Point: 3 years, covers manufacturing defects; excluding cable, connector, and physical wear & tear.
1 Like

How long is the general wait time to get through to ather support. I’ve been on wait for over 20 minutes now. Given the fact that there is no service centre we can visit. I’d expect a smaller wait time. Anyone else faced this in the past or is it just today?

1 Like

Usually its under 30 seconds that I get connected to a support person @Ather.Team

1 Like

Hey Nilesh,

There was probably some technical glitch due to which the call received at our end showed as a missed call.

We are trying to troubleshoot this issue and our team is also reaching out to you.

3 Likes