Ownership Experience

Got itā€¦

Anyone else getting a mild squeak noise while riding? I mean isnt not affecting the performance in anyway. Just a bit irritating over a period of time.

1 Like

Is that the brakes? Or the plastics?
I washed my scooter the other day, and probably water had gotten into the disc brakes, so I had squeak noises when I used the brakes. Iā€™m sure itā€™ll go away after a while.

The plastics squeak when Iā€™m moving the vehicle around in my garage. Thatā€™s more annoying. But while riding it isnā€™t there.

3 Likes

Is this noise their through out the day or only during the 1st ride of the day. If it is during the 1st ride of the dayā€¦ then before you start , just press both the breaks few time when the the vehicle is not moving. Then you startā€¦this was advised by one of the service tech of my old bike which had disc breaks too.

2 Likes

The plastic squeak is momentary. So I can live with that.
This squeak Iā€™m not able to figure out where it is coming from. And is mostly noticebly while going in a neighborhood where thereā€™s not much noise.
@pramodraykar will try this out tomorrow and let you know. Itā€™s almost on every ride. But pretty sure itā€™s not something serious.

1 Like

I gave my vehicle for a water jet wash today, but look at the difference in efficiency to the wash shop Vs return.

Moral of the story: Regular maintenance and cleaning also contributes to better range!

3 Likes

With water jet washā€¦ What would been better to improve efficiency?

1 Like

Career best :grinning:

6 Likes

WTHā€¦ Did you push the bike up flyovers?

1 Like

It was a small trip for breakfastā€¦:slightly_smiling_face:
Almost flat roadā€¦no flyoversā€¦and my weight is 63kg :wink:

1 Like

It gets rid of all the dirt and mud on the belt and around the wheel/cogs that the belt sits on. Cleaning it will reduce friction on the belt. So less effort from battery to make the wheels move.

I chose to jet wash it because I rode in the rain last night and also through a few waterlogged streets on the way home. Also I have never washed the belt since I got the bike. So jet washing the vehicle was on priority for me.

3 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

From this I get one point and that isā€¦ I am not gonna share my ride statistics here!! I weigh almost double!!

WOW!

2 Likes

Think u water washed 2 times back to back :wink:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a big differenceā€¦can it be because towards the shop itā€™s climb up and return its downā€¦ :thinking: because I have washed the 450 only once(Owners Meetup) in the last 50 daysā€¦

1 Like

Oh yes. There is a climb up. But that shouldnā€™t account for much because it was just a small part of my trip. Even so, I did notice a struggle in pulling when I took it to the shop though. So iā€™m sure that sand or something caught in the belt mustā€™ve contributed to a major part of it.

2 Likes

Yeah i had this and called for support , now the bike is with support team from past 2 days.

Can you please update here once you get the vehicle back? I would want to know what the issue is. :slight_smile:

Hi proud owners, have you experience in pickup drop? All of a sudden I am experiencing a huge drop from 50-55 to 35kmh in the same terrain with double ride and ride mode. Any idea or suggestionsā€¦

While riding doubles I am always on sport mode and torque is as Kickass as it always is!

1 Like