Our family just got bigger! | Ather Rizta

Just guessing, this would probably be something like auto switch to Warp mode when you give full throttle

2 Likes

Or a paid upgrade to get warp+ and some other features like how RideAssist adds some features.

1 Like

Or might be surprises. Last community day Tarun surprised us with Auto hold even with 3 people on Ather on stage :saluting_face:.

Hoping for few more surprises this time apart from Rizta

Then it will be rebranded Vida with single long seat

Sorry to dissapoint but it is related to time taken in performing service to vehicles or such.

You can get more info at IP India Website, TradeMark Number 5738803.

4 Likes

Explain pls

These are the classes Ather has filed the TM WarpAssist for with TM Registrar. Reading these it seems to me that this TM is for promoting something in the likes of faster servicing of our vehicles like 30 min service (I WISH THIS IS THE CASE AND TIME THEY PROMISE) or to the likes of it. If it would have been anything to do physically with the vehicle then class 12 would be there but it is not.

Also, I am not an expert, not a lawyer, just speculating all this.

1 Like

Oh wow sounds really nice I hope that’s the case also in jp nager they have that na 30 mnt express service thing

It’s the same motor and body; nothing else stands out in Apex, so it’s not worth buying additionally the brake feature will likely increase belt crack or break issues as it adds more pressure on the belt when accelerating and braking. Therefore I don’t think it’s a good feature instead they should consider using a chain or a higher-quality belt that can withstand the pressure for 2 to 3 years, not just 15,000 to 20,000 km.

What are your thoughts on this?

2 Likes

Understood. But that might have been factored when they design the belts or mechanicals due to usage of Magic twist.

Chain needs a lot maintence when compared to belts. Let’s see how that goes. People like me who are eligible for buyback will go for apex I guess.

1 Like

nothing under the hood has changed, trust me, they have further tweaked the performance more. I would trust chain more than this belt, My heart is always on high alert as if the belt will snap at any time.

1 Like

You’re absolutely right! It’s not like we’re swapping out a piece of cloth every day—let’s keep that in mind! :joy: The cost of the vehicle should definitely reflect its quality and durability while Ather is known for its durability there are some quality issues with the belt. So it’s crucial for them to address and fix these issues Adding a small cover won’t save the day here. After all we’re dealing with belt breaks not just belt sounds! :smile:

1 Like

People who ride apex said that belt had been changed from gen 3. Not sure till we see. Trusting Ather here. They want to reduce warranty changes so hopefully the belt is strong now.

Even the actual pulley looks big is it just me orr any proper img we have

It looks like the same cover used in Apex, so maybe they would have used the same pulley setup. Hmm. It’s been a long time since the last teaser came out. Any more teasers @abhishek.balaji? @tarun @swapniljain

Crazy then it will look so cleannnnnn

1 Like

Is this the rear wheel setup in Rizta ?

Link Mid-Mounted Motor vs Hub Motor: Key Differences India’s Electric Scooter Buyers Should Know

Credit: harish All India WhatsApp group

1 Like

Are you in the group of All India WhatsApp Group I want to join.

1 Like

Hey isn’t the dia for the rear pulley a bit larger I really thought that’s how they’re managing to increase peak performance secondly if the belt quality has changed then it’s probably not just for the apex but would be trickled down the line as it doesn’t make any financial sense to stock a specific variant of a consumable just for a special edition whose design is already at the end of the obsolescence cycle.

3 Likes

No, the pulley nor the setup has changed. They have tweaked the MCU to output more power down the line which went from 6.2 to 6.4 kWh. Belt cover is a bonus gift.

3 Likes