Our family just got bigger! | Ather Rizta

damn that thing is huge

It is, or at least looks in the photo. @tarun when can we regular forum people can have a peak look into this scooter.

4 Likes

Usb charging :pinched_fingers::pinched_fingers: don’t forget this little guy

1 Like

I better hope they do include this, it was a long pending request from 2019.

2 Likes

@power_light2000 am really sad to see they have not included abs in this whyyyyyyyyyyy :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

Since they are doing this will it be less compared to apex ???

1 Like

they did not include in the 450x itself, which is their main product line, incorporating ABS is an expensive affair, and they will have to modify everything in the scooter for this, from electricals to wheels.

But this was in development for 4 + yrs na

1 Like

I don’t think so, this product is getting developed on and off, and only came to actual works in last 2 years. Think of rise in cost of the scooter just to incorporate ABS. The Module, if single channel - around 14-17k, The electronics like wiring kit and sensors another 10k, Now the wheels will also needs to be modified for the wheel speed sensor, additional brake lines, 5k, which will add 30k to the expense of this.

But in reality I never had a Problem with 450 GEN 1.5. the brakes are just too good, just need to re-train the muscle memory to it.

3 Likes

That’s so true I was just wondering just coz it’s a family scooter na so I would have been good cuz what u said is :100:% correct u buld up muscle memory cuz u be ridding it so often. But since it’s family man scooter… One more question do u think they will use the same old processor :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I better hope not, if they use the same old processor, then it will kill the mood of a lot of potential customers, even mine.

2 Likes

except for autohold anyone knows what those other 3 Ather trade marks are?

3 Likes

I am saving it if anything gets announced in the ACDC’24

Oh wow what’s that ??

1 Like

So, I am hoping the larger seat has a deeper and wider storage than the current 450 platform. All in the hope that I could carry the APC and still have a practical amount of storage leftover for other things.

3 Likes

Hope it fits an ece/dot helmet atleast.

2 Likes

RideAssist is Ather’s software package which you get when you buy ProPack.

IDK abt WarpAssist or RideSense. But both of them seem to be kind of interesting.

3 Likes

This is some crazy bs bro u already got all those features yet u pay for them to work same like some fancy companies

2 Likes

won’t it be fun if @tarun takes a U-turn and gives us a removable battery under the seats? :melting_face:

2 Likes

Won’t it be full industry first no subscription bike in whole India

1 Like