Other Cities

I have read this Shimoga bound Ather article. But the one spotted looks like local to Tumkur. Hence a shout out to the owner if he is in the community.

Now in ather site, Upcoming cities are not showing. Whether Ather dropped the idea to expand in other cities like bhuvaneshwar, Trivandrum etc etc ?

Want a help by ather’s team, Please get the ather 450 listed in Andhra pradesh, please, I have ordered a 450 but now its a dead end, please help because the rto rejected to register it

Please bring ather 450 to Andhra pradesh

What will be the probable time to launch Ather 450X in Kolhapur (416101) ? What if I pre-order using Pune Address and bring at my location (416101) ? Whether Servicing will be available for such incidents?

Can we extend the temporary registration period while taking the delivery?

servicing would be available but you have to take the ather to Pune to get servicing done

200+ km from Kolhapur to Pune is a risk. There are people who have take. It farther from serviceable location, but it is all on your side.

OK!

Need to think on while purchasing

I don’t think ather needs a big service , all that it needs is brake oil(dot4,dot3) and brake shoes ans tyres which can be purchased anywhere,i am bringing ather to vizag from chennai,more than 600kms,200kms is not a big deal

Awesome! But just pointed out that it the risk is a risk.

I had booked 450X with Tumkur address and had hoped all delivery precedence will be based on order number irrespective of Billing Address. But later found out there’s a queue for each city and Tumkur is not in upcoming cities. So updated my Billing Address to Bangalore Address so that I end up in Bangalore queue. Take temp registration and register permanently at Tumkur RTO. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ather Dot : Where am I?:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Oh you made a long journey, you came to visakhapatnam:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

How long is the wire coming from ather dot? 3-4feet I presume?

Around 2 meters from the pod to the vehicle, socket to pod,around 2 feet

1 Like

What is your order is

27k series

Many people in Visakhapatnam are excited to buy the ather 450 but there is no hope of ather coming here, but after listening that the ather is 1.5 lakh, nobody is being interested, if ather 450 is expanded in other cities as well, it might be good

Hello I am from Hubli and got the Ather 450 to my hometown and got the Permanent Registration done easily

You are from the same state Hubli, but im from Visakhapatnam, another state, so the vehicle is not yet listed in the road transport, so im using it with the Chennai registration itself

1 Like