Ownership Experience

770km in 24.33units = 20.5 paise per km :thinking:

1 Like

I think @Abhishek would be the best person to give a feedback on the unit usage! Waiting for his reply.

3 Likes

No he’s not the best person for this because he has charged too much outside of his home

2 Likes

Ok… in that case mine also will not a be a correct count…only 25th i got the home charger installed…and started using it from 28th…before that i charged either from fast chargers or stolen from Ather parking lot :see_no_evil:

Anywhere he charged… they will reimburse units consumed. Other than ather public charging…

3 Likes

Below is a question in FAQ. It’s loud and clear

What happens if I take my vehicle outside the city during the period that I have paid for a subscription plan?

Let’s call that out loud and clear – it’s a risk. Our services are currently not available beyond the serviceable area of Bengaluru. We would be unable to provide services such as roadside assistance, charging cost reimbursement and won’t be able to assure the usability of features such as onboard navigation, if your vehicle beyond our reach. Even when your vehicle is covered under one of our subscription plans.

3 Likes

@rajeshkav i think you are the right person to help us :slightly_smiling_face:

Mine was 10units for 223 kms. Roughly 34p/km.

Not bad considering that I am not spewing obnoxious fumes!

2 Likes

Since the units consumed is calculated from the vehicles data, given the number of kilometres @abhishek has driven we would definitely get better paise/km averaging I feel, it would also show how many units got reimbursed given he has all different scenarios of charging his bike.

3 Likes

I am using home charging cable, so doesn’t matter where you charged from. Units are reported from the vehicle itself I think.

What I’m after is not a necessarily a lower number but the breakup of the energy profile of the vehicle, including energy consumption when the motor is off.

Wh/km is a runtime metric when the motor is on, I’m looking for other metrics to improve the performance.

We all know that in practice shutting down the scooter leads to increased usable range and therefore a better paise/km metric, but its hard to quantify it. If we do see a large enough overhead, then we can ask for a shutdown button in the app which has been requested by @rajeshkav earlier or even better a scheduled shutdown feature.

Another aspect is how to charge with the backup charger. I think Li-ion batteries need to more work to charge from 80-100% than otherwise. So charging up to certain battery capacities is more energy efficient. Again that requires unit breakup by % ranges to understand correctly

It is identifying these small thing in statistics and ordering them from the most effective to the least effective. We will not know until we see all the data.

5 Likes

For 1500km I guess…

8 Likes

6 Likes

Hi Abhishek, this for a total of approximately how many KM’s travelled?

I do agree on seat comfort. Seat would have been bit wider. After riding about 20 Kms it gives a bit pain and I always try to change sitting posture.

not sure I’ll have to check

but this is from feb 1st to 31st March

Booked my vehicle. Some serious issues.

1. The registration is valid only in Karnataka. Please do something about this.

2. What’s the likely date of launch in Delhi.

3. Some way to disable sim when user wants to do so.

Anyone tried high pressure washing Ather450 from Local service stations !
Please share your thoughts on this.

Thank you,
Arvind

Hi ACS

I myself use Bosch AQT pressure washer of 130 PSI and it’s absolutely doing fine
But please don’t ask to use the pressure wash on the dashboard

2 Likes

Where in the RC card does it says - only valid in Karnataka?

1 Like

I was advised by Ather people that, pressure wash should be used below knee level and NOTHING ABOVE ! Please be aware!

Wait! Can we avoid water wash? Is it really necessary? I am managing with just a mug of water or less. Just 2 clothes, one wet and another dry. Just a wipe should be good enough unless the vehicle is really dirty.

Since we are green ambassadors, we should be green in every walks of life! We are in summer now and water is really precious!

26 Likes