Other Cities

Anyone know if 450 will be registerable at the New cities or States that will have 450x?

I tried to apply for online registration for the TN number plated vehicle(Transfer). It showed the ather 450 after entering the RC number.

That’s a good sign! Are you able to complete it?

I think it will work, but as I need to take NOC from Chennai, and again register it here, I am waiting to do after all this pandemic clears out.

Hi bro, I’ve purchased the 450x for belgaum. How much registration fee do I have to pay If I register it myself?

If there is EV road tax exemption, they you need not to pay anything, but you there is anything as such, it would cost you around 5.5k to 6.6k

1 Like

No Karnataka has 0% road tax, but what is ather charging 1100 for then?

Maybe for the HSRP plate

Have you registered through ather or on your own?

Haven’t got chance to take it to RTO yet! Will let you know once done!

1 Like

That 1011 is the Registration fees and RC Smart card fees.

2 Likes

Hi, How soon can we expect Ather to come to Trivandrum (Kerala)? Also, if I manage to get a 450X from the nearest serviceable area (which is Kozhikode in Kerala itself, but almost 400 Km from Trivandrum), how can I get it serviced?

It depends on any dealership working in this. Not sure if anything is cooking for TVM already, but you could get it from Kochi than kannoor, which might be closer and faster. There is enough posts here on how it is done, experience, paperwork, risks etc.