OTA Wants - Feature requests

Yes you are right. It turns in the navigation mode. Something similar in view mode will be useful as well probably with a toggle option as mentioned.

1 Like

Is there a place where I can see the charging history? I want to see the date, time, number of minutes charged, no of units charged.

2 Likes

As of now, you cant.

Just hope they get this added in the future updates

1 Like

A monthly report is planned and you can expect soon with more details.

1 Like

I travel every weekday from home to office. I need to pass 5 traffic signals (morning) + same 5 in the evening.

I like to have headlight turn off option once we hit kill button to saving energy.

Example: let me consider 2mins for each signal stop and wait. It is equal to 10 mins wasting LED lights.

@Ather.Team, Can we consider this in coming OTA updates?

3 Likes

Temporarily you can turn off the vehicle i guess

2 Likes

If signal has timer waiting seconds. I am doing it.

I believe the law requires DRL to be lit up if the ignition is on.

2 Likes

Yeah, if it can be linked with Engine Kill switch, it should still be legally correct.

1 Like

Santosh, as Raghav said, the DRL is mandatory now in India too.

I donā€™t know whether you know thisā€¦ If the headlight is ON for 4 hours, it will be draining 1km worth of battery. In your case, 10 min idle time at traffic signal will cost you 0.04km worth of charge.

6 Likes

Thank You sir. I was not knowing this. Thought Always head light on is Mandatory while riding.

Someone commented on me in traffic signal, saying whole concept of electric vehicles is to save fossil fuel but why head light is on when kill switch is off ? Does not to save electricity?

Thought of asking this.

1 Like

Always headlight or DRL ONā€¦ Only when Motor/Engine is ON. but as @prasathvishnu suggested it can be linked to kill switch. :slightly_smiling_face:

Good comment and agree with the passer by.

However I get this question often in my mind. We are all good in questioning, however how many of us follow what we say? How many of us will develop efficient driving style? How many of us will switch from big cars to small? If we are really concerned about our mother Earth we can and we should do many more.

4 Likes

I actually prefer the headlights on as it is now. Itā€™s useful when youā€™re moving the vehicle out of a dimly lit, tight parking spot.

Or if youā€™ve stopped on the side of the road, so it makes you visible to other vehicles.

Iā€™d rather choose safety over saving electricity that doesnā€™t amount to much

5 Likes

Saar its like going from a 60*40 house to a 2 bedroom house. ITS IMPOSSIBLE.

3 Likes

Lets have a coffee talk on one of the days :slight_smile: it is possible, it is just in our mindsetā€¦

8 Likes

Would Ather have an option such as one available in google maps where we can pinpoint to a location using the arrow (In Athers case oneā€™s finger) and get directions to the said location?

1 Like

I also want to know(learn), how to live which has low impact on earth resourcesā€¦

2 Likes

Cycling, public transport is the best and cheapest option if you care for the environment.

Personal car/cab will be one of the most harmful way.

What are your thoughts?

2 Likes