OTA Wants - Feature requests

2.0.1.534025 does not have the ECO mode that was the version with which I received my vehicle last week and there are no other updates.
Looks like the newer version whenever released in future may have ECO mode.

This update was released on May 23 i think…There is no schedule or date announced for the next update which will have eco mode.

-Anti-theft mode. I want to be notified when the bike get’s moved
-refresh location function, because sometimes the location doesn’t update after a while
-remote switch off to prevent unauthorised use.
-guest mode with controlled (speed) usage and no incognito mode.
-UI input, the red gradient that warns us of inefficient riding is causing the dash to become slow I think, some other form of uncomplicated animation would be nice.
-the whole dash needs a revamp, it doesn’t feel like a natural dash to me.
-finite number of ludacris mode usages per charge. like say 3 times, that costs us extra kms. but when used really kicks in. I realise the top speed has been underclocked to save battery as it used to go 94 before but I feel the power cut off while at 90 especially during downhill rides. it almost feels like the bike stopped mid way.
-start sound is a bit lame. could be more fun or awesome. transformers movie sound designer should be hired i think. multiple sound options would be nice I think. not a combustion engine sound but something sci-fi, spaceship, dub step like. choice here would be nice. even very subtle ones make a difference I think.
-ECO mode ETA? 75km range one

-accident discovery and push notification to emergency contacts and a countdown that calls and notifies emergency services.
-minor accident without falling just scratches discovery during guest mode (suggested in earlier post)

I had put my 450 for charging this morning. On completion of 100% about 10 minutes back, I disconnected the charger and turned the key off when I saw a message that said installing update.

On checking now , the software hasn’t been updated and the app still shows 2.0.1.534025 as the latest.

Has there been a new OTA update pushed recently? Anyone received it yet?

I still have the same version on mine. No updates for me.

Maps related
-include natural language inputs like “cult near me”
-and while auto-populating results while typing in search please avoid any places outside 200km radius. why am I getting places in US and in Gujarat?
-while searching sort them in the order of the closest and from recent history instead of alphabetical, kinda frustrating.
-google account sign in so I can fetch google maps bookmarks/favs
-after typing in search and selecting the location, there is another button press for beginning navigation after route preview. it’ll be nice to start navigation with power start button near accelerator. just like accepting locations from mobile app
-during navigation. asking the user to head the opposite direction might be nice. 40+ sensors and no digi compass? really?

This I would like. People think I am nuts cos I try all sorts of tricks with my gloves on to get the screen to respond to my touch.

Maps related
-include natural language inputs like “cult near me”,
-while searching sort them in the order of the closest and from recent history instead of alphabetical, kinda frustrating.
-google account sign in so I can fetch google maps bookmarks/favs
-after typing in search and selecting the location, there is another button press for beginning navigation after route preview. it’ll be nice to start navigation with power start button near accelerator. just like accepting locations from mobile app
-during navigation

Not sure if this has been asked already. Can we display the Electricity units in kwh consumed right after we plug in and plug out the charger? This way we can provide substantial evidence and convincing argument for ad-hoc charging requests and pay the road side/private electricity providers above and beyond what costs them for giving us access to charge our flights!

@Abhishek, any inputs?

have already requested @Ather.Team for this feature via OTA

just hoping it is considered

should show up while charging so that we can show this to vendor

will be very helpful for my rides

This two are from the Hyundai Kona page.

nice…!

we should have battery tab on dashboard

also on app…

It’s Launching today. :smiley: super excited. But can’t buy it anyway :joy:

25 lacs. Now subsidy also removed. GST cut will bring 1.5 lacs savings…

But such long range cars will make prospective buyers even think about getting electric car. Otherwise 100 km range at 10 lacs is not going to work out considering it can be used only for City driving.

I think there is no harm in having the sos feature, its better to have it than not having!

All these features are too less… pls add more… minimum of 50 to 80… :stuck_out_tongue:

Another useful feature that could be used for debugging problems is ability to take vehicle dashboard screenshots from the vehicle itself and store up to “N” screenshots that can be pushed/pulled to the mobile App? (Or does this exist already?)

take pic from mobile!!!

Yup, that is what we are doing now. It might be useful to get a screenshot from the device itself. sometimes. Or dump the info into a json and ship it to Ather for debugging?