OTA Wants - Feature requests

Seems this one isn’t coming!!!

Details of ride gets updated after starting the vehicle. Ride statistics will be stored temporarily in the dashboard.
May be tomorrow i’ll update and get back to you.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Updates and new features

There should be an option to name favourites on the app. Like, a friend’s house, the park, a common meeting spot, etc.

“2nd Cross Road” isn’t really appealing.
Also, this makes it faster to select from a list.

6 Likes

Include Parking button option also

11 posts were split to a new topic: Hazard lights

A post was merged into an existing topic: Open API and Platform

Can we have a option to stop charging at 80% to 90%

14 Likes

Much needed option. I voted for it.

3 Likes

And add an option to auto unlock of charging connector after 80% for the public charging stations, in future? Yes, auto cutoff should be first feature.

5 Likes

I think auto-cutoff through software is a better option. Addition of mechanical mean to unlock connector only makes assembly more complex and prone to failures. Moreover, auto-cutoff at 80% must be a relatively easy option to be provided through an OTA update.

2 Likes

may be a contact owner option in charging screen while on public charging , upon pressing it ,owner should get an alert through app :slight_smile: > , else displaying contact number also fine.

4 Likes

If auto unlock is an option that can be enabled, be great if the user can set a cut off via app or dashboard- eg unlock at 60% charge or range = 35kms. Each user may not need 80% or more every time. For eg, I may be looking to get enough charge to just get home and finish charging there.

3 Likes

mechanical unlock already exists, it is not something new to be added.

Maybe the person can enter his mobile number while pressing the contact owner button, and the owner gets the mobile number and calls back the person. Better yet, the person can input mobile number and Ather customer care or software can initiate a conference call to owner and the caller.

2 Likes

Getting an alert though the app is probably the most non-intrusive and privacy conscious option I feel, as the community grows, passing on personal mobile numbers to everyone is not such a great idea. The app alert option serves the purpose, only catch is network connectivity.

4 Likes

I know they exist, its just that, a software update is easier and fail-safe compared to mechanical parts in long run.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Sentry mode

oh! looks like I didn’t make it clear.
The charger unlock function requires that owner to return put his key and turn it ON before the next user can plug his scooter for charging. I was referring to this being automatic after the cut off. The mechanical cut off is not for charging I was referring to release of charge handle so that next user in the Q can charge their flight.

1 Like

Doesn’t work when the vehicle is turned off