The new iOS Ather App (4.0.6) is here! With this release, we’ve rebuilt the Ather App natively from scratch, for a much better experience and performance. We’ve also revamped the home screen, to surface the right information required for you while riding. Thanks to everyone who shared feedback through the @iOS-Early-Access, and helped us iron out issues! We’ve fixed a few bugs and made some improvements since the early access release.
- A brand new Ather App experience rebuilt as a native iOS app
- Restructured location/maps functionality: moved into easy quick access features right on the home screen
- Search a place: Search a location to send to your scooter
- Find a charger: Quickly access nearby Ather Grid locations
- Locate your scooter: Find your scooter on the map
- Ride stats: Moved to the home screen. Shows a preview of your last ride. Click on “See All Rides” to view your older rides
What can you expect in future releases?
- Add/Delete favorite locations on the app
- Chat support
We’ve temporarily removed login with Facebook/Google in the iOS app, to comply with some requirements from the App Store. If you’ve not set a password for your Ather Account before, you can head over to app.atherenergy.com/forgot, to generate a password. You’ll then be able to log in to the app with your email and password.
If you were on the beta, you can stop testing the build and update the Ather App through the App Store.