OTA 4.1.0x

No changes in the performance or any of the riding modes.

Indeed! Thanks for the idea.
I actually had to go a bit further: I additionally cleared cache, and now the app is working fine again. I think the app just needed a force-refresh :slight_smile:

1 Like

I charded it 100% yesterday night and did a shutdown.Today morning it refused to start and was showing 0%.

Called assistance and was able to resolved by doing shutdown again.

1 Like

PLEASE DO NOT SHUT DOWN when the charge % is 100%. Hope you have read posts earlier in other thread. If not, please search SHUT DOWN issue.

1 Like

I used to do it everyday…but this has happened 1st time to me after the latest update.

Please read this FAQ which is published earlier

DO NOT SHUTDOWN at high SOC%

Yes I too felt the speed in ride mode has come down.May be Ather wants to increase the range at par with Bajaj chetak. Also vehicle comes up with an error code M019 - low power mode and asking to step aside and turn off the key and switch on again. Twice I had this issue while riding in peak traffic and literally struggled.

I think Ather had to prioritize atleast an Information popup when someone is trying to shut down and rename it to VACATION MODE already !
I just wonder how can they be so ignorant, I see it becoming difficult for community members to educate the owners when someone new joins !!

If this keeps occurring, do reach out to customer service with the error code, they can help you with a fix.

Reported this to CS? Do reach out asap if you haven’t already.

After 4.1.2 update, mine also same issue.
For me while driving itself display turned as shown by you & power got low and finally suddenly motor switched off.
Again started the scooter and within 1 km itself got error message in display "low power mode M019 switch off the key "…
Total 2 to 3 times happened as shown in display… after that it is working well

1 Like

After Recent Update, I see Range drop has increased both while riding and idle, During idle for 8hrs i used to see 1KM drop in Range, Now i see 4-5 kms for the same time

2 Likes

After new updates speed got decreased in ride mode…and battery discharge Is more… CS says shutdown your vehicle if you are not using for 8 hours…

2 Likes

Thanks, they also suggested to shutdown only when keeping idle for more than a day. So not sure of shutting down.

Please use shutdown only when battery SoC is less than 50%. There is a known issue that causes bricking of the bike if frequently shutdown at higher battery capacities.

I do face issue M027 and ather service team has taken my vehicle. The scooter is switched to low power mode and speed got dropped to 30KMPH maximum.

1 Like

But CS team is insisting to do that… to get out of battery drain issue…

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji. CS team needs to be clear about SoC being below 50% when shutting down the bike.

In the next OTA, can the developers rename the label from Shutdown mode to Vacation Mode?. Also maybe add a pop up confirmation dialing box that notifies the user that the mode should only be used during extended vacations,etc…

7 Likes

not a good approach. Let the team fix the bug on priority.
Also has it been confirmed that this won’t happen if SoC is below 50%?
Why should users be deprived of using shutdown mode daily?

1 Like

Unfortunately current BMS issue cannot be fixed through software/OTA update. As I know Ather is working on this and it may get fixed in the future. Till then, it is the only way out (Shut down only if SoC is below 60%)

2 Likes